1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

what do i do with my jtag, fsd not working nor xex menu...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by quincykers, Jun 17, 2012 with 2 replies and 262 views.

1. quincykers

quincykers Newbie

I updated my Jasper to 14719 and now my xex menu does not work and i put it on to my usb again and tried launching it off my usb but it wouldn't work still... my Free style dash doesnt work anymore neither so i put the installer for 2.2 on my usb and it says my version is to high so i cant get Fsd nor xex menu so what am i supposed to do... I have all my games on my external hdd and the only way to play them is through fsd because i have shortcuts setup but now how can i play those games and how can i get fsd and xex menu to work again

2. UnlinkedSquare

UnlinkedSquare Contributor

If neither work then you didn't update it right and you turned your jtag into a retail.

3. quincykers

quincykers Newbie

no i didnt turn it into a retail because i can still play my games that are on my hdd