What's new

Discussion What did you like most about MW2?

• Thread starter TheDivineZombie
  • Start date
  • Views 2,548
TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 was a great game that used to have a huge fanbase. Sadly, the amount of players is dying out now. I know I spent many hours playing modded lobbies and jacking around with my friends in private games. However, one of my favorite features in MW2 that has not been added in any COD game since then was the ability to parkour; climb buildings, scaffolding, objects, etc. I loved how you could get to special places in the map if you had the skill/knowledge to get there. Some were trickier than others and you always had the chance of someone seeing you attempting to get to the spot and shoot you.
What did you like most about MW2? Guns, maps, mods, glitches etc.

TheFlutter

TheFlutter

There's sin in all of us.
Reaction score
Sin$
The Tactical Nuke, Stealth Bomber, AC-130, One Man Army(and grenade launchers), and Global Thermonuclear War, and Rust. xD It's hard to pick just one.

u wot m8

u wot m8

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Even though the game had it's problems, it just seemed to click. It's hard to pinpoint why.

XeXCorona

XeXCorona

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was something new for call of duty, quickscoping was my favorite, and the amount of people who played made it addicting to come back and play again.

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It was something new for call of duty, quickscoping was my favorite, and the amount of people who played made it addicting to come back and play again.
I don't think quickscoping in future games will ever be live up to the MW2 quickscoping.

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing will ever live up too it unless they release a new MW2
Exactly, that's what I'm talking about! A MW2 remake would be amazing, especially if they didn't alter any of the game mechanics.

TheFlutter

TheFlutter

Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing will ever live up too it unless they release a new MW2
I thought that they're working on a remake of both Modern Warfare, and Modern Warfare 2 on the Next Generation consoles?

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought that they're working on a remake of both Modern Warfare, and Modern Warfare 2 on the Next Generation consoles?
As far as we know, there is no remake in development currently. However, There are rumors about a collection similar to Master Chief Collection but Activison has not confirmed it.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
The maps and guns were probably the best. I still play MW2 a lot because overall I think it's a sick game.

Propose

Propose

Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 just seems so clean. And Terminal Oh my god its so vibrant <3. To me very well made game. But I miss The ACR the most. The sound of the gun shooting and reloading... idk something about it just is sooo gooood. Marthon PRO unlimited sprint.. I wish they had it in MW3 :/

TheFlutter

TheFlutter

Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 just seems so clean. And Terminal Oh my god its so vibrant <3. To me very well made game. But I miss The ACR the most. The sound of the gun shooting and reloading... idk something about it just is sooo gooood. Marthon PRO unlimited sprint.. I wish they had it in MW3 :/
I miss the M16A4 so much! It was the only game in the Call of Duty series that the M16A4 was really powerful. To this day I consider the M16A4 my absolute favorite weapon, and the M21 EBR my second favorite weapon!

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
MW2 was a great game that used to have a huge fanbase. Sadly, the amount of players is dying out now. I know I spent many hours playing modded lobbies and jacking around with my friends in private games. However, one of my favorite features in MW2 that has not been added in any COD game since then was the ability to parkour; climb buildings, scaffolding, objects, etc. I loved how you could get to special places in the map if you had the skill/knowledge to get there. Some were trickier than others and you always had the chance of someone seeing you attempting to get to the spot and shoot you.
What did you like most about MW2? Guns, maps, mods, glitches etc.
It's one of the last cods that has a decent community. It had great quickscoping, and everything was perfect.

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
everything was perfect.
100% AGREE. COD has gone down in quality in my opinion. I just feel that they tried too hard to create new features and add new things to the newer Call of Duties. However, it still feels like they took previous games and just updated the graphics and slapped a new name on it.
I can say that literally everyone I knew played MW2 when it came out. Since then, less and less of my friends have been playing the more recent CODs.

Top Bottom
Login
Register