What's new

Discussion What are you thinking about the current gen's Passive Mode?

• Thread starter Dalloeasingh
  • Start date
  • Views 4,762
Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
me and my buddy were screwing around in an invite only session, trolling each other and switching passive mode on and off. A few times we were able to get passive mode in a car while being able to run over the non passive players, basically god mode minus the ability to shoot.

I personally like the new passive mode, its exactly what i screamed for the last year. You can actually play any way you want fairly now. Although i will miss trolling passive moders with the firetruck and helicopter blades
Join Random sessions while in passive mode it glicthes out when you can run people down but they cant kill you iv been doing it all night lol its funny as hell

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Although I have not played on current gen yet, I think the idea is great. Finally passive mode that's useful. Passive mode was annoying in last gen. If I just wanted to go driving around and mind my own business then passive mode in my car won't defend me and I'll still be chased down and attacked. Now I'll be able to go into passive mode and drive around without being killed or bothered.

All of you people complaining that "Well now how are we suppose to kill people in passive mode". Well maybe you should be such an as*hole. People usually go into passive mode to not be killed so you wanting to kill them makes you an as*hole.

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Although I have not played on current gen yet, I think the idea is great. Finally passive mode that's useful. Passive mode was annoying in last gen. If I just wanted to go driving around and mind my own business then passive mode in my car won't defend me and I'll still be chased down and attacked. Now I'll be able to go into passive mode and drive around without being killed or bothered.

All of you people complaining that "Well now how are we suppose to kill people in passive mode". Well maybe you should be such an as*hole. People usually go into passive mode to not be killed so you wanting to kill them makes you an as*hole.

We both know the majority of GTAO players are wanna-be jar-heads who would love to do nothing more than kill you.

YourForeverNemesis

YourForeverNemesis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i bet you trollstar wont fix passive mode for old consoles and theyll bring some lame excuse about "hardware limitation" they really need to fix this theres no excuse for them not to do it. and its very annoying.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to make it so that you can only use it once every 30 minutes. Otherwise you have a******s who talk **** and then go into p**** mode and continue talking ****. We need to have a system where if they do use this it cannot be abused and you can only use it very rarely.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this gets merged into a double post, but I have stated time and time again that they need two separate lobbies. One for anti-friendly fire. And one where you can kill people. The first one you can pull your gun out shoot cops etc, but you can't kill other players. That way we have p*****s in the lobby they belong in, and a******s like me in lobbies where I belong. Also get rid of bad sport. It's an oxymoron to have that in a game full of violence and killing.

YourForeverNemesis

YourForeverNemesis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to make it so that you can only use it once every 30 minutes. Otherwise you have ******** who talk **** and then go into p**** mode and continue talking ****. We need to have a system where if they do use this it cannot be abused and you can only use it very rarely.
not everybody wants to go online just to kill your theory is flawed unless ofcourse youre one of those pew pew pew douche who likes to grief even when other player go passive.

CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not everybody wants to go online just to kill your theory is flawed unless ofcourse youre one of those pew pew pew douche who likes to grief even when other player go passive.
did you read my other post? please do not hurl insults at me.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
i love this upgrade makes the players who dont feel like shooting or anything feel safe and don't gotta worry about noobs in tanks and or some **** blowing them up i personally thinks this was needed and i hope last gen gets this update as well 
its op af
how is it op all it is u are non contact and other players can't touch u i think this is an amazing upgrade for xbox one/ps4 users

Mellon Collie

Mellon Collie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the idea of it. Previously if I wanted to play with friends who were in a public lobby doing PvP when I didn't want to I'd have to resign myself to doing it aswell or just sign out as most the time they won't be persuaded to go into an invite only.

and then go into p**** mode
That way we have p*****s in the lobby they belong in
I don't think it's very fair to call people p*****s for not wanting to constantly fight everyone in the lobby or get blown up by people in tanks or jets and lose their money constantly. If you're talking about people who go into passive after **** talking you and instigating the fight then yeah, they're not p*****s they're pathetic and childish

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Point is players use passive to grief others.
They fly around a jet or drive a tank and then go passive after the blow up.
If u dont want to be killed while passive then dont kill first.
Make it that u cant hit passive for 10 minutes afer killing other players...

IIOrgazmoII

IIOrgazmoII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to make it so that you can only use it once every 30 minutes. Otherwise you have ******** who talk **** and then go into p**** mode and continue talking ****. We need to have a system where if they do use this it cannot be abused and you can only use it very rarely.
There's a flaw in your logic the new passive is to stop griefing an can be used by anyone so if he a tank douche go passive an laugh if you let a dude in a tank piss you off that's your choice now an there's no excuse for it you need to not take gta so seriously

YourForeverNemesis

YourForeverNemesis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to kill players that bad why don't you go on death match tough guy? and leave the poor souls who are minding their business cruising arohnd alone.

Its guys like Cloud i be killing over and over in gta o you know them guys that get mad after they can't finish what they started.

B

BDKOHN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved it, because when people chase after me while they are not realizing that I am in passive mode. They keep shooting at me or my vehicle that does not take any damages. Lmao I love seeing them waste money on their bullets toward to passive mode. I find it funny then later on they get mad and try running their car to me and went through my vehicle, totally funny with these little game retarded gamers that doesn't know were in passive mode.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved it, because when people chase after me while they are not realizing that I am in passive mode. They keep shooting at me or my vehicle that does not take any damages. Lmao I love seeing them waste money on their bullets toward to passive mode. I find it funny then later on they get mad and try running their car to me and went through my vehicle, totally funny with these little game retarded gamers that doesn't know were in passive mode.
some guy reported me yesterday saying i was invisible on ps4 so i got an email from rockstar saying they cleared up a case on my account for gta v ps4 because i was reported for cheating when i was really in passive mode lol

U

Ultimotheeditor

Reaction score
Sin$
i think its awful. I like the idea of it, but its still too broken for my liking. Half the time the passive icon doesn't show up, I was going at it with two guys last night, who kept going in and out of passive, and i couldn't tell they were in passive, people following me in passive and popping out to kill me, i wish there was an indicator or something stating they were coming out. Also a minor glitch, but some people in passive can still run you over. While you cant shoot them or do anything, its like god mode option that anyone can access. Hate it

B

BDKOHN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
some guy reported me yesterday saying i was invisible on ps4 so i got an email from rockstar saying they cleared up a case on my account for gta v ps4 because i was reported for cheating when i was really in passive mode lol

Wow, people are retarded for false reporting. No offense, they probably will be banned for false report.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, people are retarded for false reporting. No offense, they probably will be banned for false report.
they might u never know but that had me so weak wen i got the email lol just to show rockstar is taking modding/cheating very serious on xbox one/ps4

Top Bottom
Login
Register