1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

WEP key is invalid

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Explicit, Jan 22, 2010 with 6 replies and 3,288 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explicit

Explicit Enthusiast

Well I've been trying to access my connection and whenever I put in the WEP in it give me the error "WEP Key is invalid". Yet I know for a fact its valid it worked with wireless for my computer laptop and iPod touch. It's 9 Characters btw.
    Does anyone know the problem.

2. Sumo

Sumo ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Retired

Mine is caps sensitive. Login to your router and get the key from there and type it in exactly as shown.

3. Explicit

Explicit Enthusiast

It's all numbers

4. decima7e

decima7e Seasoned Member

Go to the router and find the reset button (should be really small and you should need a pen to push it) and hold it down for like 30 sec while it is plugged in. From there you can configure your router with the CD that came with it or maybe by connecting (Don't think this will work) and wirelessly configuring it. (192.168.0.1 in web browser)

5. JRI96

JRI96 Banned

make sure your not on the 192.168.1.1 website when ur on it and you try to connect it wont work bcuz it thinks some one is trying to hack it

6. DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Getting There

7. odiumized

odiumized Enthusiast

Depends what kind of WEP you did, cause you generate key phrases on different types and then your PW is one of those key phrases <_<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.