What's new

Discussion Weirdest/coolest/funniest thing you heard/saw a player do while playing Online?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the coolest things I've ever encountered online was this guy who did the sickest elmo impersonation you ever heard.

XxRAINMANxX

XxRAINMANxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The reactions from people in the lobby when I was dropping random props in the game from creative mode was priceless.

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the coolest things I've ever encountered online was this guy who did the sickest elmo impersonation you ever heard.
I was flying my titan peacefully over vine wood and someone decided to fire some rockets at me, he shot me out of the air. I re spawned with a message saying I was now a bad sport. Know why? Because the wreckage from my plane landed on him and blew up his personal vehicle. Only time I've ever been a bad sport....

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Flying around gta online with my friend flying the titan me on top with my rocket uzi shoots fast as f**k so there was loads of people in game chat and i shouted ac130 inbound and we started circling people as i shot rockets so it looked like a liget ac130 and one kid looked up and started shouting omfg rockets runnnn niggqqaaa xD was sooooooo funny :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
One time I had joined a game in which some Irish guy was being harassed by some American kid. The kid was probably around 16 or 17 and the Irish guy was in his 20's or so I'd guess. I had never met anyone so obnoxious, and I've met a lot of jerks online. At first I thought he was trolling for how dumb he was talking, but after cruising around listening to the banter for over an hour, I figured the kid was really that immature. Probably the weirdest and funniest thing I've heard on xbox live over the 5 or 6 years I've had it.

C

Ciel Phantomhive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends made his car standing on its tip, and all he said was "Well f*** me sideways." Not as funny on here, but was ****ing hilarious online.
After that just a bunch of comments like "Slap my t*****s and call me a b****." but uhhh by a guy stuff like that then british people fighting, which if you're british you won't understand why its funny, but it was great.

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends made his car standing on its tip, and all he said was "Well **** me sideways." Not as funny on here, but was ****ing hilarious online.
After that just a bunch of comments like "Slap my t*****s and call me a b****." but uhhh by a guy stuff like that then british people fighting, which if you're british you won't understand why its funny, but it was great.

Ive been told by a few yanks that when I insult people its the funniest thing they have heard

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The funnies thing i have heard is some guy doing this Bane impression while he was being chased by someone trying to kill him. I just could not stop laughing.

YourFunnyYouAre

YourFunnyYouAre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend and I were driving around in a bus when some 7/8 year old came and tried to kill us. After we crushed him with the banter bus he went and got a tank which was destroyed instantly. When he respawned he was crying his eyes out.

LuLZPIMP

LuLZPIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Couple days ago I experienced my car getting struck by lighting. I'm not sure if its a glitch, are just a random occurrence. My whole screen went black and white when struck, then turned backed to normal seconds later. Scared the sht out of me Since I had my volume near max.

Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$
Back when GTA Online Started some little kids was crying because he had to go to bed and he said to his mom "I waited all night for this"

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Charlie Montana

Charlie Montana

(ಠ_ಠ(ಠ_ಠ)ಠ_ಠ)
Reaction score
Sin$
about an hour ago i entered my garage and there was a crate on top of my three vehicles. oh and there was a few body parts beside it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register