What's new

Discussion Weirdest car looks after accidents

S

shin007

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry wasn't sure how to upload image just right click and click open image.
2TnWGXn9PkWXVjaJbRMgag

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I really wish I could see social club pictures.... there all the little error pictures. So stupid. Sorry for being off topic, I came in here hoping to see some cool crazy messed up stuff. If people used tinypic or photobucket i'd be G, but I don't need everyone to switch because of me haha. Just sad. :frown:

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Half of you put a sticky bomb on the ground, park your car ina spot that you think would look like a cool accident, and blow it up.100 percent gauranteed.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I really wish I could see social club pictures.... there all the little error pictures. So stupid. Sorry for being off topic, I came in here hoping to see some cool crazy messed up stuff. If people used tinypic or photobucket i'd be G, but I don't need everyone to switch because of me haha. Just sad. :frown:

Well, aren't you in luck. Did you do the DNS stuff? Did you change your hosts file? Revert back to an original hosts file and you will be able to see everything on their site again :wink:

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, aren't you in luck. Did you do the DNS stuff? Did you change your hosts file? Revert back to an original hosts file and you will be able to see everything on their site again :wink:
I never changed a host file? I can see them on every pc other than my laptop

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I never changed a host file? I can see them on every pc other than my laptop

Ahh.

I guess you could try whitelisting rockstargames.com then, I suppose. Me editing the host file way back then made a lot of images not show up on their website so I thought that might be the same with you. You could always take a look at your hosts file. Maybe a family member changed it.

molina174

molina174

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Half of you put a sticky bomb on the ground, park your car ina spot that you think would look like a cool accident, and blow it up.100 percent gauranteed.
oh that explains why all these cars are still driveable, mhm ur a idiot.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
oh that explains why all these cars are still driveable, mhm ur a idiot.
Lol, anyone can say the car is still drive-able. How would you know if they were telling the truth or not? I'm not here to argue, it just seems like its a competition to get the most f*cked up car and say 'I CAN STILL DRIVE IT!' .. i'm not here to argue like I said, i'm out.

molina174

molina174

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, anyone can say the car is still drive-able. How would you know if they were telling the truth or not? I'm not here to argue, it just seems like its a competition to get the most f*cked up car and say 'I CAN STILL DRIVE IT!' .. i'm not here to argue like I said, i'm out.
you obviously can't see the difference between a car that's not blown up and one that is.
and do you even play gta 5 or are just here with your stupid nonsense if you don't just leave.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
you obviously can't see the difference between a car that's not blown up and one that is.
and do you even play gta 5 or are just here with your stupid nonsense if you don't just leave.
I've probably played more gta than you have played any of your games all together, lmao. no, not really, but I mastered GTA, I am a beast @ races, killing people, missions, basically everything, and you can't tell me that by looking at some of these pictures that the car is still driveable, if that is the case, you, my friend, need some help :biggrin:

molina174

molina174

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've probably played more gta than you have played any of your games all together, lmao. no, not really, but I mastered GTA, I am a beast @ races, killing people, missions, basically everything, and you can't tell me that by looking at some of these pictures that the car is still driveable, if that is the case, you, my friend, need some help :biggrin:
i'm pretty sure you are bad at GTA.
you definitely don't know the difference between a blown up car and a working one.
i can actually tell you that all of these cars still look driveable and no i don't need help.

andytjuh5

andytjuh5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Indeed if u don´t see the difference between a blown up car of a drive-able car you are a freaking noob in GTA 5

Top Bottom
Login
Register