• Thread starter ORZO Insomniac
  • Start date
  • Views 1,115
ORZO Insomniac

ORZO Insomniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, twice today I've been in a game session where I'm invisible on the leaderboards and everyone has the orange gamertags even the team I'm on. It's really confusing on which players I'm supposed to kill lol. I had a friend join session and he said that my gt wasn't my gt n that I was showing up as somebody else :confused: Does anyone know why this is happening or what this is??? It happened in tdm and dropzone.

ORZO Insomniac

ORZO Insomniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird ain't it. I've just been stuck in spectate for a whole domination game as well :/ this game is so buggy

ORZO Insomniac

ORZO Insomniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just done it again to me and a friend :frown: we're being accused of hacking which is ridiculous

SharpAbyss

SharpAbyss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be a glitch caused by the new update who knows, you think if it was a glitch they would have, i dont know, tested the patch and seen if anything came around, but if its only happening to certain players or not so often in whole then it may be lag/bad host ect. like he said above.

Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me yesterday on unearthed map. I thought there was hackers in the lobby at first. But now I know it is a weird glitch that Infinity ward needs to fix.

Top Bottom
Login
Register