QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol NO.
XRPC = Available (Online / Offline) [Online = Get online lol]
GSC = Available (Online / Offline)
CFG = Available (Online / Offline) [Offline = USB Game saves]
lol your such a dumba*s USB gamesaves have been online for like 2 years and also even suggesting something like get online proves your sad, anyone who wastes money on xbox live stealth is sad

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
lol your such a dumba*s USB gamesaves have been online for like 2 years and also even suggesting something like get online proves your sad, anyone who wastes money on xbox live stealth is sad

Your entitled to your opinion just as the people that buy stealth is.

EDIT: I meant Offline as in NOT MP but yes I know you can get online Zombies with USB

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

EDIT: I meant Offline as in NOT MP but yes I know you can get online Zombies with USB
well anyway this post was pointless because on this forum no one cares about mp modding

ttg is the place to go for this kind of thing because leechers like this sort of crap

Zero Two

Zero Two

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
XeClutch XeClutch , This is all I have for you.

media_preview.php

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Reaction score
Sin$
well anyway this post was pointless because on this forum no one cares about mp modding

ttg is the place to go for this kind of thing because leechers like this sort of crap

If you don't like the thread then don't come to it lol.

P

Public Static Void

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe they could i doubt its ever been attempted xD
An easy example would be something like a verification system where by xrpc you ping a script in the gsc to obtain a certain players xuid and send it back to the host. The host can now permanently ban or keep a players status stored in memory until the host changes these parameters. It's been attempted, it's been accomplished, and it's being used every day. Not so much on this game but on others as well. It's the same idea as a trainer 

No no, people that buy xbls are not entitled to any such opinion. Jtags/RGH/Devkit were never meant to be online to benefit the user with an open way to cheat.

People that go to such lengths to do so are very sad, it isn't worth the money to do so.

P

Public Static Void

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I care about multiplayer mods? And I most certainly would never go to TTG

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I care about multiplayer mods? And I most certainly would never go to TTG
yeh but honeslty how much do you even care about this section xD you only pop in every so often xD

An easy example would be something like a verification system where by xrpc you ping a script in the gsc to obtain a certain players xuid and send it back to the host. The host can now permanently ban or keep a players status stored in memory until the host changes these parameters. It's been attempted, it's been accomplished, and it's being used every day. Not so much on this game but on others as well. It's the same idea as a trainer 

No no, people that buy xbls are not entitled to any such opinion. Jtags/RGH/Devkit were never meant to be online to benefit the user with an open way to cheat.

People that go to such lengths to do so are very sad, it isn't worth the money to do so.
^lol i hate people who hack public matches, i mean private matches are fun, hacking your rank doesnt really affect anyone but then when people do it online it just ruins everyone elses game.

so i agree they should stay offline or on things like LiNK and xkia link where they only affect people who want to play mods in the first place

P

Public Static Void

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh but honeslty how much do you even care about this section xD you only pop in every so often xD

^lol i hate people who hack public matches, i mean private matches are fun, hacking your rank doesnt really affect anyone but then when people do it online it just ruins everyone elses game.

so i agree they should stay offline or on things like LiNK and xkia link where they only affect people who want to play mods in the first place
You're right, although I get flamed for it I could really care less about this section.. Future is progression and people like yourself who have actually taken the time to code and learn this C based game are the ones who would excel at the newer games.

This section is dead to be honest, I've seen things posted as a [release] in the last few weeks that have already been out for years but just buried and everyone goes haywire for the shizz. Move on and shine elsewhere man, there's endless possibilities out there. Just not here, but the fame of being "the guy" on a forum section is always too tempting.

If you have a jtag, my suggestion to you is making an S file and .dll and actually porting mods from pc as I have done.. I mean, they arent awesome mods because unlike pc you don't have an unlimited size to deal with. But it's something new and attracts the likes of others

Jon Trollsten

Jon Trollsten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't like the thread then don't come to it lol.
It appears to me that no one is thrilled and/or impressed by this thread. So I guess that just narrows it down, doesn't it?

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're right, although I get flamed for it I could really care less about this section.. Future is progression and people like yourself who have actually taken the time to code and learn this C based game are the ones who would excel at the newer games.

This section is dead to be honest, I've seen things posted as a [release] in the last few weeks that have already been out for years but just buried and everyone goes haywire for the shizz. Move on and shine elsewhere man, there's endless possibilities out there. Just not here, but the fame of being "the guy" on a forum section is always too tempting.

If you have a jtag, my suggestion to you is making an S file and .dll and actually porting mods from pc as I have done.. I mean, they arent awesome mods because unlike pc you don't have an unlimited size to deal with. But it's something new and attracts the likes of others
i would but my RGH broke
i kinda only come here now to help, i haven't bothered making anything for waw since i made my preview video for Tensa v1 all ive done since then is fix the few bugs it had.

regarding the C based game thingy mabob. i recently started playing around in xna and its fascinating how much the coding style is alike.

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I like about xr whatever it is, is the fact you can use the Xbox keyboard... properly, yeah ik there are ways via cfg

XeXWill

XeXWill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

*** we have had CFG in MP for over 2 years

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Reaction score
Sin$
*** we have had CFG in MP for over 2 years

I know!
omg I meant the OFFLINE part is NOT MP but ONLINE IS MP.
I DO SOME CODING IN CFG I KNOW THAT IT IS ONLINE LOL.

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know!
omg I meant the OFFLINE part is NOT MP but ONLINE IS MP.
I DO SOME CODING IN CFG I KNOW THAT IT IS ONLINE LOL.
but zombies and coop campaign are online too so your argument is invalid

Devient

Devient

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even.....

Gsc = God tier
XRPC = **** tier
GSC is the most retarded thing in existence.. it allows anyone to do anything, without doing any work themselves. Kids on here do that enough with XRPC and all the other C#/C++ code that has been thrown around.

vRice

vRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GSC is the most retarded thing in existence.. it allows anyone to do anything, without doing any work themselves. Kids on here do that enough with XRPC and all the other C#/C++ code that has been thrown around.

Wow...

S

SwA_x_iJoHn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f*ck up i have some new stuff on my menu just not got time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register