1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

[WARNING] Windows Surface Pro 2

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by Grandmas Cookies, Dec 17, 2013 with 0 replies and 125 views.

1. Grandmas Cookies

Grandmas Cookies ¤ Official Hoster ¤ Premium

I bought a Windows Surface Pro 2 on Black Friday... Unfortunetly, I broke the screen two days after I bought it. I went looking for a repair service in my city, and there was none. NONE. To my suprise, it is really, really difficult to get these tablets repaired! I sent my tablet to Microsft, because they told me I can send it in, and they repair it in under a week! Not only is the price to repair the screen expensive, but it's been almost three weeks now, and no sign on my tablet anywhere. I called them to talk about it, they said it is still being repaired. For everyone who buys a Surface Pro 2, be warned about the repairs! To the people who own the Surface RT. They supposedly are am easier fix.