1. ROCKET LEAGUE IS ON SALE!!!! If you haven't played Rocket League, you are in for a treat! You can check out those of us on the site that currently love playing it, here! This is the cheapest it has been on PC! Go here and use the code: 23PERC-AUTUMN-SAVING. $15.40
    Dismiss Notice

[WARNING] Windows Surface Pro 2

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by Cafe, Dec 17, 2013 with 0 replies and 160 views.

1. Cafe

Cafe ○ Espresso Yourself ○

I bought a Windows Surface Pro 2 on Black Friday... Unfortunetly, I broke the screen two days after I bought it. I went looking for a repair service in my city, and there was none. NONE. To my suprise, it is really, really difficult to get these tablets repaired! I sent my tablet to Microsft, because they told me I can send it in, and they repair it in under a week! Not only is the price to repair the screen expensive, but it's been almost three weeks now, and no sign on my tablet anywhere. I called them to talk about it, they said it is still being repaired. For everyone who buys a Surface Pro 2, be warned about the repairs! To the people who own the Surface RT. They supposedly are am easier fix.