• Thread starter C2G94
  • Start date
  • Views 330
C

C2G94

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello

I love this page its helped me with countless things I've been stuck on so I know this is the right place to be!

I have a question and hoping someone call help me fix my issue but not sure where to post it.

I have a VS TOUCHPAD 9.7 running on Android OS 4.0.4 but the problem is the lag on it is unreal, the Wifi coverage is awful and it freezes more times than an old scratched to hell PS1 game.

It has an update option when when I select it I get aload of Chinese writing come up and thats me lost lol

Was hoping some saint could help me work out how to update the OS (if it can be done) or at least make it run a little faster as my son loves his game apps and they always freeze on him.

I would purchase another modern one but money's tight, you know how it is..

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello

I love this page its helped me with countless things I've been stuck on so I know this is the right place to be!

I have a question and hoping someone call help me fix my issue but not sure where to post it.

I have a VS TOUCHPAD 9.7 running on Android OS 4.0.4 but the problem is the lag on it is unreal, the Wifi coverage is awful and it freezes more times than an old scratched to hell PS1 game.

It has an update option when when I select it I get aload of Chinese writing come up and thats me lost lol

Was hoping some saint could help me work out how to update the OS (if it can be done) or at least make it run a little faster as my son loves his game apps and they always freeze on him.

I would purchase another modern one but money's tight, you know how it is..

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
I mean if you have terrible internet speeds to begin with it's not going to help the fact of the matter at all. I know certain internet company's have rentals on their modems you might want to try that to save yourself a few $100s up front on a new modem.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Outdated device really. Look into getting an upgrade is the only thing I can say

Top Bottom
Login
Register