1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Video Tutorials: Wii Softmodding!

Discussion in 'Wii Modding' started by Xylogeist, Jan 12, 2012 with 7 replies and 3,355 views.

1. Xylogeist

Xylogeist Enthusiast

So I'm working on a multi-part video series teaching about wii softmodding. Anyone who's new to the scene and wants a surefire step-by-step guide to modding your wii with no mistakes made might be interested in this series. As of now, the videos planned for the series are as follows:
    - Modding your Wii
    - Using a USB loader
    - Where to find games?
    For the videos you may need some of the following resources. If you don't like the adfly links, go to the video's youtube page and I have non-adfly links in the description:
    Have an idea for another video in the series? Post your suggestions, criticisms, and comments below! Did I help you? An extra subscriber is always welcome...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    OmegaTaurus, Callum525 and Vahkesh like this.
  2. Xylogeist

Xylogeist Enthusiast

Bump, new part uploaded!

3. Vahkesh

Vahkesh I'm the best get over it

When I got to the system menu hacks it says can't find the .ini file, you know how to fix this?

4. Xylogeist

Xylogeist Enthusiast

The first video was removed for being "inappropriate", so I'm going to reupload it :/

5. joeprentice90

joeprentice90 Enthusiast

What should I do if I softmodded the Wii in 2010, haven't touched it since then, and everything was installed on a Hard Drive that I no longer have? I clicked on the Home Brew channel and it loads the very start screen, but nothing else. Do I have to do a complete softmod again, or can I just add files to a USB and plug it in?

6. Xylogeist

Xylogeist Enthusiast

Couldn't hurt to softmod it again, I spose. Anyways, VIDEOS UPDATED! I just reuploaded the one that was removed to a different channel with slight changes!

7. knny1491

knny1491 Newbie

Thank you I have looked and looked for a detailed guide that worked and all failed except this one(More of a smart phone modder than console modder haha). The fixed wiiflow will only show one of my games though, yet the original one shows all of them and works flawlessly. Know anything that could cause that?

8. sadida

sadida Enthusiast

please.hackmii.com won't work for me, anyone else having this problem? The site just won't load. I've tried in Chrome, IE, and FireFox.