C/C++ Using Xam function from xkelib

• Thread starter Adriang133
  • Start date
  • Views 2,491
A

Adriang133

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the XKElib from here [Click here to view this link] and i want to use the XamUserGetOnlineXUIDFromOfflineXUID function from the Xamext library.

Code:
XamUserGetOnlineXUIDFromOfflineXUID(
        IN        XUID offline,
        OUT        PXUID onlineOut
    );

How can I do this ?

Or is there some way I can get the code behind that function, like what it actually does to get the online Xuid from the offline one ?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the XKElib from here [Click here to view this link] and i want to use the XamUserGetOnlineXUIDFromOfflineXUID function from the Xamext library.

Code:
XamUserGetOnlineXUIDFromOfflineXUID(
        IN        XUID offline,
        OUT        PXUID onlineOut
    );

How can I do this ?

Or is there some way I can get the code behind that function, like what it actually does to get the online Xuid from the offline one ?
to use once you have it in your project folder
- import existing project, and import the xkelib.vcxproj
- add it's root folder to both your library search path and include search path
- project settings -> c/c++ -> general -> additional include directories (add it as the last)
- project settings -> linker -> general -> additional library directories (add it as the last)
- make sure to select the appropriate build ver for your sdk ver (or see below if a config doesn't already exist)
- #include "xkelib.h"
- DONE!
After that, assuming you don't have to set any objects up, you simply call it as so:
C:
XamUserGetOnlineXUIDFromOfflineXUID(offlineXUID, onlineXUID);

A

Adriang133

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I tried that but the problem is that when i try to open xkelib.vcxproj I get an error saying the platform Xbox360 cannot be found. I assume that the method i am trying to use is defined inside xamext.lib so i would need a way to just import it as a reference in my project but I don't know how. I googled it and it seems I also need a dll to do that but there is no dll in that project.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I tried that but the problem is that when i try to open xkelib.vcxproj I get an error saying the platform Xbox360 cannot be found. I assume that the method i am trying to use is defined inside xamext.lib so i would need a way to just import it as a reference in my project but I don't know how. I googled it and it seems I also need a dll to do that but there is no dll in that project.
You need to have Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate and the Xbox 360 Software Development Kit.

A

Adriang133

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the Xbox360 SDK and I can open the project now, but I still can't get it to work. I created an Xbox 360 Win32 project, added xkelib.vcxproj to the solution, added the xkelib folder to my include/library directories.

make sure to select the appropriate build ver for your sdk ver (or see below if a config doesn't already exist)
So I checked my xapilib.lib from the x360 SDK and it's version 20871 and there is already a xamext20871.0.def so I guess I don't have to do anything for this step right ?

So after I do all this and I try to #include "xkelib.h" in my project i get hundreds of errors, almost all of them of the type "identifier X is undefined", and there's also
Code:
Error    1    error C1189: #error :  Must define a target architecture.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Include\winnt.h    851    1    xkelib

Do I have to include something else ?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the Xbox360 SDK and I can open the project now, but I still can't get it to work. I created an Xbox 360 Win32 project, added xkelib.vcxproj to the solution, added the xkelib folder to my include/library directories.

make sure to select the appropriate build ver for your sdk ver (or see below if a config doesn't already exist)
So I checked my xapilib.lib from the x360 SDK and it's version 20871 and there is already a xamext20871.0.def so I guess I don't have to do anything for this step right ?

So after I do all this and I try to #include "xkelib.h" in my project i get hundreds of errors, almost all of them of the type "identifier X is undefined", and there's also
Code:
Error    1    error C1189: #error :  Must define a target architecture.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Include\winnt.h    851    1    xkelib

Do I have to include something else ?
I'm not an expert in including external libraries, but you must be doing one of the steps wrong.

Top Bottom
Login
Register