What's new

Discussion USB CFG Online/Offline Zombie Mods for OFW [Bread V1.6]

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would be cool to have all binds on left joystick all colors and make right joystick in instakill knife,how can I make my own cfg menu,or how can I view and edit yours,I like yours alot,kinda would be cool to have all binds and colors set on the left joystick alone.let me know man,and sorry for the spamming of the thread,you can delete all unnecessary comments if you want.
You can easily edit my CFG with the following programs: Notepad ... Notepad++ (Most ideal) or Textedit (Mac-OS). [Wordpad and MS Word will destory the formatting of the CFG] Once you generate and modify your GPD to launch the original CFG you will not need to mess with it again so long as you don't rename the CFG file.
Before you make any edits to my CFG file ... back it up as you might break it or cause unwanted problems to happen.
If you want a fresh blank CFG with all the time consuming branch formatting work done, I have been putting bits of work into a Base CFG that you can fill in and entirely custom binds. If you want it, here is a download for it.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wmq9jc25tt8lg02/nbbbo1zcfgbase.cfg
Virus scan of the CFG base : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...87d30e89eba6d1a503395274/analysis/1456283932/
If you plan to use the CFG Base without renaming the file, place this code in your SP and CM files in your GPD: exec "../../../dev_usb000/nbbbo1zcfgbase"

In response to your other comments: This CFG is aimed to be the BEST Zombies modes for OFW PS3 systems. Any additions that add more functionality with out a cost to stability or usability are implemented to the best that I can. This CFG is built to work on all zombies maps (except dead ops arcade). Hence things like Most of the gun spawning commands give nonpack-a-punch guns so they can be used even the world at war maps.

There are MP mods built into this version of the CFG (Only domination xp lobby mods) place exec code in MP file of your GPD if you want those to load.

Last edited:
Void_7

Void_7

Reaction score
Sin$
K thank you, much appreciated, will try some binds out, although I do prefer yours because it's a nice setup and I'm used to them.

B

Border hoarder

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a list of binds for the mods?
Im about to try to install it, so fingers crossed!

B

Border hoarder

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand the part of "put the following code into your GPA_SP.PRF" I can also not open redeye because I am using mac

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand the part of "put the following code into your GPA_SP.PRF" I can also not open redeye because I am using mac
You need a computer running Windows to run Redeye's game save editor. With out it there is no way for you to modify your GPD to launch the CFG. It is required for any OFW Based Black ops Mods and most other modding related tools. Once you have the means to run the game save editor, the rest of the tutorial will make sense. If not, there are many good tutorials out there related to the tool on youtube.

There is a keybinds sheet once you press the Spoiler for "Features".

If you do not have an windows computer, but still want to mod Black ops with this CFG mod, add me on Skype "Nothingbutbread" mentioning the post, I can do that bit of the modding for you if want.

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do this still work till this day ???
Yes as there hasn't been any updates to Black ops 1 and I argue its the best all around black ops zombies general cheater mod. Haven't seen anything on CFW that is better than this.

G

gunzdeadops

Reaction score
Sin$
hi sinners just wondering if some one has a link to download red eye game save editor I cannot get a working copy anywhere online much appreciated cheers..

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
G

gunzdeadops

Reaction score
Sin$
thank you im having trouble installing for some reason the .exe wont work?no idea

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you im having trouble installing for some reason the .exe wont work?no idea
You may be lacking .NET Framework 4.5 [Redeyes mentions this in his threads]

Edit: I just realized my AV had attacked my Copy [Didn't realize it until now] as its missing a file.

G

gunzdeadops

Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks mate can we find a good copy? yea have .net 4.5 and tried on 2 laptops i just cannot find a working copy

G

gunzdeadops

Reaction score
Sin$
hey mate ive done all i can seems the redeyes i find are no longer working or dead end sites..ive used 2 laptops both with .net running windows 7 and vista..any help would be appreciated,even a dupe copy usb haha

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey mate ive done all i can seems the redeyes i find are no longer working or dead end sites..ive used 2 laptops both with .net running windows 7 and vista..any help would be appreciated,even a dupe copy usb haha
Another method you can use it resigning a save. I found a few free ones that do it well and Antivirus software will not rip them to shreds. Find any save that loads a CFG then rename the CFG to the exact name of the CFG it specifics. I'll add a link to game save I have made that loads the CFG.

G

gunzdeadops

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey mate I don't know why I'm having so much trouble I have modded zombies on Xbox years ago with modio. What's the easiest resigner to use and which cfg link? Sorry to be a pest but would like the mods for me n my son cheers GunZ

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey mate I don't know why I'm having so much trouble I have modded zombies on Xbox years ago with modio. What's the easiest resigner to use and which cfg link? Sorry to be a pest but would like the mods for me n my son cheers GunZ
If you're on XBOX360 ... this will not work. If you're on PS3, google "PS3 game resigner" an NGU and PS3hax link will pop up with links to the download of the one that I commonly use to assist people in OFW modding.

G

gunzdeadops

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm back lol ok let's try do your head in..
So I've resigned a save with brute force but mods still not showing up do I need to delete the bo1 updates?im on PS3 now.

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm back lol ok let's try do your head in..
So I've resigned a save with brute force but mods still not showing up do I need to delete the bo1 updates?im on PS3 now.
I just realized I forgot to upload a save that loads the CFG mod to thread *face palm* will do so later today. It needs a specific exec code placed to load the mod.

H

HeyImBoom

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Do u know where I can find a game save that loads up the cfg file?

Top Bottom
Login
Register