• Thread starter vl CrisiS lv
  • Start date
  • Views 1,358
V

vl CrisiS lv

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
When i try to get on halo 2 with a modded xbox it tells me that i need the updates in order to play on line and when i click to go and get the updates it takes me to a screen with lots of chinese writting on it. So how do i get the updates. can one of u all send me them through ftp or what.

O

OVERM1ND

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Before attempting to download the updates, you need to remove your modded dash/restore your unmodded backup. This means that when you turn on your xbox you should get the default/m$ dash. If you have a softmod you can find this option logically placed in the menus (it will probably say "restore umodded backup" or something like that), and I'm not sure what to do if you have a hardmod but maybe somebody else can help you out there.

V

vl CrisiS lv

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
When i try to restore my ms dash it doesnt do any thing it just goes back to the evox dash after bootin it

O

OVERM1ND

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
OK it sounds like you managed to f*** up your backup then. With your xbox on your modded dash screen, open up your FTP client and look on your E: drive for a folder called backups (or unmodded, or m$, or something like those). Now get the unmodded backup from our site (if it got taken down send me a message on aim tomorrow around 7 name = stickbug40), and ftp its contents into that folder. You should have your normal dash now when you restore it and reboot.

M

mischifous

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i neeed the maps can u give them to me ovemind when will u be on

Top Bottom
Login
Register