What's new

Tutorial UPDATED:Rogero 4.55 v1.00 Released/Added info on CCAPI v2.00

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, when i press connect it freezes for about 5-10 seconds and then it sais connection failed, same with all RTM tools, it was working perfect before the downgrade

Alright so you are 100% sure you have the right IP from your system information for you PS3 that you use to connect the app to your PS3? Also how are you connected to your PC? PC to PS3 via Ethernet cable or PC to Router and PS3 to Router all via Ethernet cable.

Snazehh

Snazehh

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so you are 100% sure you have the right IP from your system information for you PS3 that you use to connect the app to your PS3? Also how are you connected to your PC? PC to PS3 via Ethernet cable or PC to Router and PS3 to Router all via Ethernet cable.
100% the right IP Confirmed via system info + system info in multiman. As for the connection my PS3 is connected to router(wifi) And so is my PC(wifi). This was how it was setup up before downgrading and nothing has changed so it should still work

I'd just like to say thanks for helping me out here im all out of ideas.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
100% the right IP Confirmed via system info + system info in multiman. As for the connection my PS3 is connected to router(wifi) And so is my PC(wifi). This was how it was setup up before downgrading and nothing has changed so it should still work

I'd just like to say thanks for helping me out here im all out of ideas.

This is a quote from my Jailbreak Thread Try this and let me know if it worked.

"The second way is to have a ethernet cable going from your PC to your PS3, you can only do this if your PC is wireless. If you want to use this method you will need to bridge your connections on your PC. To do this go Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and sharing center. On the side bar click network adapter settings. Highlight the local and wireless connections, right click and click bridge. If you can connect online on your ps3 you did it right."

Snazehh

Snazehh

Reaction score
Sin$

"The second way is to have a ethernet cable going from your PC to your PS3, you can only do this if your PC is wireless. If you want to use this method you will need to bridge your connections on your PC. To do this go Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and sharing center. On the side bar click network adapter settings. Highlight the local and wireless connections, right click and click bridge. If you can connect online on your ps3 you did it right."

That worked perfectly i am connected and ringing the buzzer lol. any idea why it never worked over wifi? and thank you so much for the help its much appreciated! :biggrin:

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
That worked perfectly i am connected and ringing the buzzer lol. any idea why it never worked over wifi? and thank you so much for the help its much appreciated! :biggrin:

Glad that you are set now bro! Not really quite sure why it doesn't work over WiFi, but anyways now you know how you have to connect so you can RTM, enjoy your modding!!! :smile:

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
do i need a bypass to play gta online i ordered the 4.55 rogero cex from snowie should arrive by friday

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
No you do not. Just an updated tool/patch for the current update.
ok well as long as i mod in a private lobby i should be fine i dont plan on modding in public lobbies and ima be using rtm mostly

K

kushmaster7

Reaction score
Sin$

Reaper I have my pc connected to my ps3 bridge connection but I still cant connect? Im on rogero 4.50 cex do you think im missing a dll file ?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
do i need a bypass to play gta online i ordered the 4.55 rogero cex from snowie should arrive by friday

You will just need a RTM tool that is able to run on CCAPI v2.5 ie: FMT Recovery tool, MzTool, etc.. You can find the most up to date tools in the GTA Modding Section.

ok well as long as i mod in a private lobby i should be fine i dont plan on modding in public lobbies and ima be using rtm mostly

I would use extreme caution regardless of if you are in a private or public session, since the newest update it seems that R* is has become just as ban happy as COD Ghost's ( raymo2u please correct me if I am wrong, since I am only going off of what I have read in the GTA section ) but yes you "should" be safer in a private session with just you and your friends playing.

Reaper I have my pc connected to my ps3 bridge connection but I still cant connect? Im on rogero 4.50 cex do you think im missing a dll file ?

I don't think you are missing anything, 98% of the time it is user error in the way that they connected. To test this, if you can use 2 Ethernet cables to connect via the first method I stated in the thread then you would know that it is not the application and that it is just a problem in the way that you bridged the connection.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
i remeber someone telling me i cant acess psn store on a 4.55 rogero cex does that mean i cant buy games because i wana buy dragon ball z battle of z i cant find a blus version to download and i got the money for it

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
i remeber someone telling me i cant acess psn store on a 4.55 rogero cex does that mean i cant buy games because i wana buy dragon ball z battle of z i cant find a blus version to download and i got the money for it

You can access the PS Store just not the PS Plus function; But I would use extreme caution downloading games, movies, etc... from the PS Store since you are running custom firmware.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
You can access the PS Store just not the PS Plus function; But I would use extreme caution downloading games, movies, etc... from the PS Store since you are running custom firmware.
well i found bles versions. of the game cant i use that i wana play it with my nephew but i think he has blus version can I play with him or no and also if I add games to multiman is it possible to gameshare

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me wen da shop open again want that ps3

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
hey I got a question with the all games u add in multiman is it possible to game share it

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
hey I got a question with the all games u add in multiman is it possible to game share it
No you cannot. You can transfer it to another jailbroken system the same way you got it on yours, but you cannot gameshare them by logging into their account.

Top Bottom
Login
Register