• Thread starter Ix Elias 26 xI
  • Start date
  • Views 46,816
B

BenGio

Reaction score
Sin$
thats patched now
Not true, the boost slot glitch was patched, the 500XP glitch is still working.

S

sK Miasmic

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? because my guy got reset to a veteran, and my boost slots aren't unlocked anymore :frown:

H

Havoc6

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this last night but I only got the player boosts, not the goalie boosts, you sure they are there? Or maybe I did something wrong. I also have a question, If I already have my legend card can I just only switch the profile to get the goalie boosts?

Edit: So I just tried this again but only did the profile this time, again no goalie boosts.

S

sK Miasmic

Reaction score
Sin$
but the player card works? you still get a legend card even if you don't actually have an a- on your be a pro?

Ix Elias 26 xI

Ix Elias 26 xI

Smexy Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
you have a link to the 3000 XP glitch?
No. It's just memorized. It may have been deleted. IDK

I tried this last night but I only got the player boosts, not the goalie boosts, you sure they are there? Or maybe I did something wrong. I also have a question, If I already have my legend card can I just only switch the profile to get the goalie boosts?

Edit: So I just tried this again but only did the profile this time, again no goalie boosts.
The goalie boosts are there! Just go into the edit attributes screen and they all should be on your attributes, if not then you did something wrong.

but the player card works? you still get a legend card even if you don't actually have an a- on your be a pro?
Yea, that's the whole point of this. You get a legend card no matter what your skater grade or games played.

H00DSTaR

H00DSTaR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get more XP to upgrade the attributes or can his rating not go up

M

Meazer

Reaction score
Sin$
It won't let me drag the downloaded files in Modio after I rehashed and resigned. When I click and drag it, it just has the circle with the line running through the middle. Please Help?!

Ix Elias 26 xI

Ix Elias 26 xI

Smexy Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't let me drag the downloaded files in Modio after I rehashed and resigned. When I click and drag it, it just has the circle with the line running through the middle. Please Help?!
You have to change your UAC settings in the control panel. It's in the users section and pick your account then find something involving UAC or account management. Then switch the setting to it's lowest level and it will ask you to restart your computer.

P

pbsfinest2004

Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to change the skater's name, appearance, and handiness without losing my legend card, because i tried it once and it just reset my attributes back to 70 and put me on the card i started with before i did the switch.

Ix Elias 26 xI

Ix Elias 26 xI

Smexy Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to change the skater's name, appearance, and handiness without losing my legend card, because i tried it once and it just reset my attributes back to 70 and put me on the card i started with before i did the switch.
You should be able to do that without resetting the card. People do it all the time, not sure why you are getting this problem.

P

Parasight

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing. Please create one of these saves for NHL 12 when it's released :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register