• Views 355,796
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maschil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already told you, the update you put on the flasher is SUPPOSED to disappear, that is how you know that your flasher accepted it. If you would have actually followed my guide and watched the video I provided, you would know that.

Edit: The video you keep posting is very poorly put together, you really need to watch the video on the 1st page of the is thread so you can actually see everything explained and broken down.

Sorry man Im a dummy. I actually watched this video first and got them confused up. I was at 9 mins in the video but it seems im stuck. I do this same process as around 9 t 10 min mark and the update file disappears. I will try with another sd card though sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry man Im a dummy. I actually watched this video first and got them confused up. I was at 9 mins in the video but it seems im stuck. I do this same process as around 9 t 10 min mark and the update file disappears. I will try with another sd card though sorry for the confusion.

:facepalm::banghead:The update file for the flasher IS SUPPOSED TO DISAPPEAR!!! Just take your dumps now!!! Run your back ups now and continue the process you are good to go!!!

M

Maschil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:facepalm::banghead:The update file for the flasher IS SUPPOSED TO DISAPPEAR!!! Just take your dumps now!!! Run your back ups now and continue the process you are good to go!!!
SORRYi deserve a virtual slap from everyone in this thread. I am at 10:00 mark and the light flashed instead of going left and right trying to find out whats wrong.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
have anyone did any nand downgrading?

got a fat cecha launch ps3 that I want to get cfw to play online with my ODE, and do other stuff.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
have anyone did any nand downgrading?

got a fat cecha launch ps3 that I want to get cfw to play online with my ODE, and do other stuff.

Wolf Wolf has a tut in his mega thread on how to downgrade NAND consoles.

Yo is rogero 4.60 out yet ??

No it is not. The only 4.60 CFW that has been released is Habib and one other that I am not familiar with so I did not bring it to 7S.

D

DANGEROUSBLADE

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys i just joined the community and i understand almost nothing:biggrin:..
i have fat ps3 cechc04 7A. its on 4.00 and i dont remember its factory fw.
i want to jailbreak it. can i? should i go to 4.6 downgrade or stay here?
and if i go to 3.55 (if possisble) wht do i lose from 4.6? shouldnt the software demand an update to play my gameS?

thanks in advance!

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys i just joined the community and i understand almost nothing:biggrin:..
i have fat ps3 cechc04 7A. its on 4.00 and i dont remember its factory fw.
i want to jailbreak it. can i? should i go to 4.6 downgrade or stay here?
and if i go to 3.55 (if possisble) wht do i lose from 4.6? shouldnt the software demand an update to play my gameS?

thanks in advance!

First off welcome to this awesome community I am sure you will enjoy yourself! :smile:

Second your console is Jailbreakable, it is a NAND console though meaning you will need to purchase a Teensy or a ProgSkeet to downgrade it. You do not need to update to 4.60 you are fine to stay on 4.00. You will lose everything on the console when you downgrade it. When you install the new custom firmware you will not be prompted for a system update.

D

DANGEROUSBLADE

Reaction score
Sin$
first of all thnxs for the reply :smile:

is it a chip a usb or smth? i mean the thing that i should purchase ?? i guess ebay.
and if i downgrade (i think you mean to 3.55) will new games play on that firmware?

thnxs again !

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
first of all thnxs for the reply :smile:

is it a chip a usb or smth? i mean the thing that i should purchase ?? i guess ebay.
and if i downgrade (i think you mean to 3.55) will new games play on that firmware?

thnxs again !
It's more or less a chip, there's various parts that come with it so it's actually not just one unit. In order to play new games, you need to install something like HABIB 4.60 in order to play them.

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok is there any reason why nor inspector tells me that my dumps are ok and passed all the way down the line and then when i run them through the ps3 flash tool the last 4 checks fail and it tells me it is a bad dump?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
ok is there any reason why nor inspector tells me that my dumps are ok and passed all the way down the line and then when i run them through the ps3 flash tool the last 4 checks fail and it tells me it is a bad dump?

Don't trust the NOR inspector, the Flash tool is what matters so if it says it's bad then it's bad, re seat your clip apply more pressure and pull another dump. I know it sucks, it once took me 3 hours to get a good dump off of a console so trust me I feel your pain! :wink:

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U the man reaper but saw your post a little too late. After doing a little searching I saw that the patch tool gave a lot of people problems with 4.55
Hope nothing screwed up but I went into settings and unchecked hash checking. re ran through patch tool and it passed. Flashed it fine. Upgraded to cfw 4.55 fine as far as I can tell. I got the boot up with the rogero logo. The system settings say 4.55 and I got the install package files under my game icon. I guess that means I'm golden right?

Got to get up early tomorrow and work. First thing I'm gunna do when I get home is put it all back together with some as5 and install multiman. Then go from there. Have to look around about installing some emulators and stuff.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
U the man reaper but saw your post a little too late. After doing a little searching I saw that the patch tool gave a lot of people problems with 4.55
Hope nothing screwed up but I went into settings and unchecked hash checking. re ran through patch tool and it passed. Flashed it fine. Upgraded to cfw 4.55 fine as far as I can tell. I got the boot up with the rogero logo. The system settings say 4.55 and I got the install package files under my game icon. I guess that means I'm golden right?

Got to get up early tomorrow and work. First thing I'm gunna do when I get home is put it all back together with some as5 and install multiman. Then go from there. Have to look around about installing some emulators and stuff.

If it booted up with no issues then you should be fine, let me know if you need help with anything else! :smile:

Beanzy0420

Beanzy0420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wheres alink to QA toggle beenserching google cant find a legit download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register