Tutorial [UPDATED 7/16/14] Spoofer for 4.55 to 4.60 CEX Custom Firmwares

• Thread starter Reaper
  • Start date
  • Views 24,636
N

Nivek20

Reaction score
Sin$
Yup i did that,i installed it 10 times already,i installed the spoof 4.60 that i downloaded here,and honestly there is no app showing on the xmb.i don't know what am i doing wrong.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup i did that,i installed it 10 times already,i installed the spoof 4.60 that i downloaded here,and honestly there is no app showing on the xmb.i don't know what am i doing wrong.

What firmware are you on right now?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Reaper i found it!and it's working!thanks man..:smile:Is it safe to play online?:woot:

No problem. Yes you are good to play online, but as always you run the risk of ban when modding, just keep that in mind. Glad you got it working, enjoy! :smile:

A

aplataforma

Reaction score
Sin$
You should start by reading through my Mega thread which you can find below (click the green letters) As for how to install this spoof you need to download it then place it on a USB stick that is formatted to FAT32 then plug it into your console, once you do that you will need to scroll down to where it says "Install Package Files" click that, it will show the .pkg spoof file, click on it and it will install, once it is done you will be back on the XMB click on the new app that is there, once inside click "enable" and yes to the re-boots once your console has rebooted try signing in and let me know what happens.

I got it, thank you very much for your attention

I will answer all my questions in your post

Respect_Cartman

Respect_Cartman

Project Mayhem!!
Reaction score
Sin$
When I play GTA V online the game gets freezes with this spoofer!!

I dont see any connection between them... That's like saying your car stalls because you changed your brake fluid. lol

N

Nivek20

Reaction score
Sin$
Btw,where to download that psnpatch?does using it prevent you to getting ban?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Rogero 4.50 I'm going update it to Rogero 4.55 later and I have mulitman 4.50 with games on the internal which was torrent that I transfer to my ps3 but will my games still be there if I delete multiman 4.50 and install multiman 4.55?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Rogero 4.50 I'm going update it to Rogero 4.55 later and I have mulitman 4.50 with games on the internal which was torrent that I transfer to my ps3 but will my games still be there if I delete multiman 4.50 and install multiman 4.55?

No once you delete multiMan 4.50 you lose the games but you can back them up on an external HDD and add them back once you install 4.55.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No once you delete multiMan 4.50 you lose the games but you can back them up on an external HDD and add them back once you install 4.55.
what if i don't delete it and i'm on rogero 4.55 will multiman 4.50 still work? because i don't have external HDD atm

TJR

TJR

Reaction score
Sin$
is there anyway i can download games n **** to my usb n put them on my ps3 wothout jailbreaking it?

executioner

executioner

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me please how can I reinstall my cfw from recovery and when doing that does all my games gonna be deleted? By the way I'm on rogero 4.55
Sorry if my English language's bad☺

bdawg09

bdawg09

Ariana Grande ❤
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on 4.50 spoofed to 4.55. If I have a broken disc drive / blu-ray drive will it affect the spoofer?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Any idea how to update my 4.50 rogero to 4.55?
u need Rogero 4.55 file then u need to rename the file to PS3.UPDAT.PUP then on ur USB make a Folder "PS3" then inside that folder "UPDATE" then u place the file in that folder after that u plug ur USB in the right slot of your ps3 then go on ps3 then go to update then update with storage media 
I'm on 4.50 spoofed to 4.55. If I have a broken disc drive / blu-ray drive will it affect the spoofer?
no you should be finee.

K

Kennys81

Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to googling n serching on youtube and leave me with no solution..
im started watched this forum 2 days ago when im trying to find how to bypass sys update 4.60
i heard reaper said be patient coz it wont take too long to wait new CFW/ spoof..
and finally.. today im succesfully spoof 4.55 to 4.60 by follow the instruction operation and download link spoof from reaper25..
im so gratefull for all the magic u all making here.. so ty very2 much especially for reaper25 for all the good hardwork ur doing here.. n today im registered as a new member here n hopefully i could give a good contribution aswell.. have a nice day all.. GTA V are back to Online :happy::cool:

Top Bottom
Login
Register