Not open for further replies.
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
how long does it take to drop 100k? on ccapi 2.6 for me its close to a minute where as 2.5 it was like 2 seconds. i'll have to try the newest version, i'm also on habib 466
Not long, lower time then it takes you though and okay.

T

the new gamer1990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a head ache from reading online about jailbreaking all i want to know is can i jailbreak my ps3 slim its basic firmware is 3.56 ? but its updated to latest as the brother in law kept updating etc before i got it? also if i can how do i do cash drop lobbys on gta 5?

Planetmaster

Planetmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a head ache from reading online about jailbreaking all i want to know is can i jailbreak my ps3 slim its basic firmware is 3.56 ? but its updated to latest as the brother in law kept updating etc before i got it? also if i can how do i do cash drop lobbys on gta 5?

You will need to get your PS3 Slim flashed back to firmware 3.55, then choose a CFW that you like, then get a USB stick & create a folder called PS3, then inside that folder, create another folder called UPDATE, then rename your chosen CFW file to PS3UPDAT & put that file inside the UPDATE folder on your USB stick. Once you have these things done, put your USB stick into your newly flashed PS3 Slim & go to update your PS3 Slim, choose to update from USB rather then from the internet. Once its started just sit back & watch as your PS3 Slim gets the CFW treatment.

That is where the fun begins, as you will now be part of the cat & mouse game between Sony & us.

Last edited:
T

the new gamer1990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cheers dude il see if i can get it all sorted and start the fun :biggrin:

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$

If the lowest firmware your console has had on it is 3.56, then no, you can not Jailbreak your console. You have to have a console that has had 3.55 or lower Sony OFW on it at some point in time to be able to utilize the Jailbreak exploit.

T

the new gamer1990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the lowest firmware your console has had on it is 3.56, then no, you can not Jailbreak your console. You have to have a console that has had 3.55 or lower Sony OFW on it at some point in time to be able to utilize the Jailbreak exploit.
bummer ... looks like iv got to play like mortals then lol

TemProGamingHD

TemProGamingHD

FIFA 15 and Destiny gamer!
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have any links for habib 4.66 ? I still waiting to get a downgraded ps3 that I bought that's on 3.55. And what other things do I need to download? Thanks.

T

the new gamer1990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im going to seem like a pain in the arse but if i can find some one with an Eflasher could they jail break my ps3 witch is 3.56 original fw?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have any links for habib 4.66 ? I still waiting to get a downgraded ps3 that I bought that's on 3.55. And what other things do I need to download? Thanks.
I've those CFW links in my signature.

L

Lexy34

Reaction score
Sin$
Please i just sold my ps3 super slim and got slim off and it on 3.60. please what do i need to do to play on line and download games please i need a help

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Please i just sold my ps3 super slim and got slim off and it on 3.60. please what do i need to do to play on line and download games please i need a help
Since you're ps3 isn't on 3.55 and it can't be jailbreak. You're going need e3 flasher to downgrade it back to 3.55, then you be able to jailbreak it with any CFW of your choice.

M

MultiMan

Reaction score
Sin$
You will need to get your PS3 Slim flashed back to firmware 3.55, then choose a CFW that you like

Hi community I`m also pretty new here, and I´m trying to modify gta now :smile:
Wich CFW could you commend?
Or, does anybody may know a link to a list off all current stuff I need ?
All I have is a jailbreaked Ps3, it`s a MUST to mod Gta :wink:

Help would be very nice :smile:

P.S. Untill now I`m a beginner, "Multiman" is my Nickname since many many years lol...I don`t even know which multiman version I need...

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

P.S. Untill now I`m a beginner, "Multiman" is my Nickname since many many years lol...I don`t even know which multiman version I need...
If you have a 3.55 ofw ps3 then I recommend Habib 4.66 CFW and you need to download Sen Enabler 4.70, PsnNinja, Psnpatch 4.70 and CCAPI 2.60 (Rev4)

Go here to download everything I listed above http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...rex-spoofer-work-online-4-xx-to-4-70.1290088/

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$

Basically, for starters, I recommend a CFW like HABIB 4.65 CEX spoofed to 4.70. It's ezpz to do, only takes a few clicks to install. Second, you'd need Multiman if you're changing Eboots/patches around, which for GTA some tools use Eboots, so you'll need them.
Third, CCAPI 2.60 and a tool of your choice, which you can find in the GTA V Modding section inside of our forums.
GLHF.

M

MultiMan

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a 3.55 ofw ps3 then I recommend Habib 4.66 CFW and you need to download Sen Enabler 4.70, PsnNinja, Psnpatch 4.70 and CCAPI 2.60 (Rev4)

Go here to download everything I listed above http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...rex-spoofer-work-online-4-xx-to-4-70.1290088/

At first thx very much for the quick response, what a great support here!
Ok i`m doing it, just one question, is this the right order to install?
Then just place mod menu and finished?

Edit: ok did everything, I´m now on habib 4.66 cobra edition spoofed to 4.70, multiman 4.66.09, everything else mentions is also installed succesful...
I just don`t know how to install the mod menu, and I might have a stupid question, does the game has to be copied to hardrive?
Or just start regular from disk ?
Well, with multiman cex I copied the mod menu to the folder, but multiman doesn`t start no more after that (error 80029530)...
If I start the game regular the gameplay works but no mods work (but I was too scared to try online^^)
What now ?
Thanks for help...

Last edited:
M

MultiMan

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to all guy`s here made this great tut !
Without any basic knowledge just by using the tut I made it succesful!!!
I´m so happy!
For all other newbies just follow tut thoroughly and you´re gonna be happy:smile:
Thx also to the last two advises which helped me a lot!
If anyone wants to know exactly what i did feel free to contact me...

M

MultiMan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi community
Got some noob questions^^
Got banned before a few days, bought a cid now, built up now (first time!) a connection between pc and ps3 via ftp trough multiman, got the console manager now opened on pc and connected to ps3.
Now just put in the cid and thats really all ?
Somewhere I red to write down the banned cid before doing this step (how find out?), and also to do something to be like invisible with the cfw...
Got no idea if that`s right...
Should I just go on with copy the new cid in the empty field and press "set current idps"?
Then close all programs, restart ps3 and go online ?
Sounds so surprising simple to me^^

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Now i just heart that I should spoofe the new cid before copy it in that field...got no idea what that means....^^
Sry EDIT No.2: On ps3 multiman is running, not ccapi, if I close multiman I loose the ftp connection... I keep it like that ? Probably all this sounds so stupid I know^^

EDIT No.3: No answer needed, made it succesful, thanks anyway :smile:

Last edited:
X

xTehCode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can a CECH-3001A and a 4.70 OFW be downgraded to a 3.55 with an e3 nor flasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register