Reaction score
Sin$
Rogero 4.55 is what I use and then spoof :wink:
my ps3 arrive tomorrow im so excited for it and thanks

P

ParkerD3324

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey reaper I had a quick question ... I've been looking into a jailbroke ps3 for awhile and I don't know if you knew a trusted site to get one . or just a ofw 3.55 so I could jailbreak it myself. I just came across enough money so i thought I'd invest in you

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey reaper I had a quick question ... I've been looking into a jailbroke ps3 for awhile and I don't know if you knew a trusted site to get one . or just a ofw 3.55 so I could jailbreak it myself. I just came across enough money so i thought I'd invest in you

My shop is currently closed as my work schedule has been extremely hectic. I suggest that you buy a 3.55 OFW slim off of eBay, look for a seller named Cheamtronics he is legit and does really good work. I have purchased a few consoles from him myself and they are all good to go. :smile:

P

ParkerD3324

Reaction score
Sin$
My shop is currently closed as my work schedule has been extremely hectic. I suggest that you buy a 3.55 OFW slim off of eBay, look for a seller named Cheamtronics he is legit and does really good work. I have purchased a few consoles from him myself and they are all good to go. :smile:
I found who your talkimg about and I'm not sure o want to pay around 300. Would a fat ps3 running 3.55 be okay?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I found who your talkimg about and I'm not sure o want to pay around 300. Would a fat ps3 running 3.55 be okay?
I recommend you to get just the Ps3 slim and I paid $330 one year ago for my Rogero 4.55 ps3 slim and got my money worth out of it.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$

Pianist Prodigy Pianist Prodigy already answered you but I will double tap you, Slims have a lesser chance of having YLOD where as Fats are VERY prone to getting it; but if you can only afford a Fat then yes it will work just fine, I suggest you remove the top cover of it so that it is able to get cool air down to the motherboard to help prevent overheating. :wink:

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Pianist Prodigy Pianist Prodigy already answered you but I will double tap you, Slims have a lesser chance of having YLOD where as Fats are VERY prone to getting it; but if you can only afford a Fat then yes it will work just fine, I suggest you remove the top cover of it so that it is able to get cool air down to the motherboard to help prevent overheating. :wink:
Yea man and that is the main reason I recommend him to get the slim Ps3 because I was thinking to myself, the fat Ps3 has greater chances of the YLOD. I felt like he should just go ahead and paid for the slim Ps3 although cost $300 he won't have to worry about slim Ps3 getting YLOD because it has less chances. But if he want to get the fat Ps3 and if he ever have the YLOD we have tutorial here to fix that issue but hopefully he doesn't get YLOD.

DJ2014

DJ2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are there any aussies here?
that are willing to downgrade my ps3 for me?

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
just looked, and it will cost atleast $80 for postage (one way) so that sucks :frown:
Damn that's a lot man. Maybe you can try finding someone that close by you that can do a downgrade service for you.

DJ2014

DJ2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn that's a lot man. Maybe you can try finding someone that close by you that can do a downgrade service for you.
yep,
I would do it myself, but me pulling things apart never ends well lol :wink:

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yep,
I would do it myself, but me pulling things apart never ends well lol :wink:
I advice you to be careful and take it step by step so you won't screw your ps3 up. And Good Luck man!

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reaper I have been watching your thread for months. I am proud to say with your help and tons of research I have successfully jailbroken my ps3.
I have learned from other peoples mistakes in the thread and applied it to my situation. all download links are up to date and legit.
I cannot thank you enough for taking your time to make this.

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well 98% yes and 2% no. on reapers thread there is a video on E3 flasher if you right click on the top of the video then you can get the URL paste in browser and it will take you the the youtube page in the description at the bottom you can fine the 4.66 flash tool a must have plus the rogero 3.55 down grader, QA toggle you can youtube qa toggle and see what its for. sorry i am being short in this but i put in for months of work to find what i need. . . . .huuu so f*** (i just wont to mod right no!!! trying to figur that out.)

links how to

link 2 at 1:10 in this video i used samsung update.... at 16 min you need 4.66 flash tool the 4.55 will read your dumps (copys) as a bad dump. at 16:30 min its bkpps3.bin make shour its got the .bin (don't freak out when you get it back together and your still on 4.66 you needed to patch and flash so you can use the rogeo 3.55 down grader) ok next vid

link 3 ok at 9:50 min f*** this guys links. use Reapers first you will need rogero 3.55 down grader then the toggle QA and then rogero ?.?? and then rogero 4.55 there gave you some home work but there is the meat and potato's

then Reaper spoof to 4.66 wolf and Reaper got the goods. now if my lizzard brain could learn to mod something.

R

R3ap3r221

Reaction score
Sin$
photo.php
On ps3ita 4.50 you will not need to download a spoofer the CFW is already "spoofed" to be able to get on PSN. What you will need to do is: go to ps3ita manager, press start, click network tools, click restore console ID, press ok, press PS button, exit game, BOOM! you are now able to sign in and play online.
Can sombody please tell me If my ps3 phat consol in a nand or a nor consol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register