Great thread/.pkg list, keep it going! thanks :smile:

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread Updated, Added more CFW links and Homebrew apps.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread Updated: Added CCAPI 2.60 (Rev 7) Added 4.76 support, Multiman 4.76.00 BASE, Rebug D-REX 4.73, Rebug REX 4.73 and Rebug ToolBox 02.02.07

Last edited:
S

SoDoI

Reaction score
Sin$
hello sir if i update my ps3 to habib 4.75 and i play games through external HD will i put original BD game so that it will run or work? tnx...

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hello sir if i update my ps3 to habib 4.75 and i play games through external HD will i put original BD game so that it will run or work? tnx...
Yeah you would put it on bd-mirror and external.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread Updated: Added How to extract a PS3 Console ID (CID) and How to Upgrade Your Jailbroken PS3's Hard Drive Tutorial.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread Updated: Added 4.76 HABIB V1.00 COBRA, WebMAN MOD v1.43.14, COBRA v7.20 Patcher for 4.46 & 4.76 Cobra CFW by Orion, and PSNPatch 2015.11/A - Stealth extension extended to more firmware types and more from KW

Last edited:
xFlairMods

xFlairMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think you should add a nobd CFW on this list seeing as a lot of people have broken logic boards. Rebug 4.46 noBD would be a good one to put on here. I have a backup of the FW if you want me to upload and send you the link. Being able to switch from CEX to DEX and vice versa with noBD will be extremely convenient. Let me know.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i think you should add a nobd CFW on this list seeing as a lot of people have broken logic boards. Rebug 4.46 noBD would be a good one to put on here. I have a backup of the FW if you want me to upload and send you the link. Being able to switch from CEX to DEX and vice versa with noBD will be extremely convenient. Let me know.
Good suggestions, just pm me and I will add it to my thread.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread Updated: Added REBUG/COBRA 4.46 REX (UNOFFICIAL) - noBD version

jackie0865

jackie0865

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a jailbroke ps3 has lots of software on it but it is console banned i think. And their are lots of things that are show corrupt. It has multiman, retroarch, rebug toolbox, ps3ita manager v1.51 which will not open screen gose black everytime, control console api 2.50, cfw setup v5.0.2, psninja v4, psn patch 4.66.30 stealth version, gameboot collector, xmb modify collector installer, reactpsn 2.23, packagemanger. Is their a way i can tell if the guy i got it from messed something up or do i just need to pay someone to redo it. Thanks for any help you give me.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
very useful thread! I like that its updated often so thank you!
Yeah I will always keep my thread updated with new release for CFW and homebrew apps, you're welcome.

J

Jdawg30

Reaction score
Sin$
Says the files aren't there anymore for the links. I just need a 4.70/5/6 cfw.

M

MrObscenity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i just realized this moment somehow my install pkg files has disappeared from under my game selection? I've never had this happen before or see/heard anything about it.

If anyone can help me with this it would be very appreciated cause i'm here like:eek::banghead:

Top Bottom
Login
Register