What's new

[Update] Project Xenom v1.5 Beta TU8 | Created by FlakyModz +Download

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Booty Juice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s Community. FlakyModz here and today I am releasing an updated version of Project Xenom v1.5 for MW2 TU8! I added in a couple of more options and revamped the menu itself. Nothing too big, just some minor updates. I will have credit below, along with a download, virus scan, and credits. This is the same style and everything, just like I said a little more options and such :wink:

ImJtagModz
FlakyModz
TheTechGame Community
Se7ensins Community
iKonroi
Zoobzy

(xSeb420 wasn't an actual credit, he just wanted to get his name in a menu)

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not have togglable options?
And would be nice to see a unique/different design.
Really the normal black box in the middle of the screen is so used.

DaVibezVirus

DaVibezVirus

Da REAL Vibez © V13ES-YT ®™EST! 2014=17150 + 17559
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s Community. FlakyModz here and today I am releasing an updated version of Project Xenom v1.5 for MW2 TU8! I added in a couple of more options and revamped the menu itself. Nothing too big, just some minor updates. I will have credit below, along with a download, virus scan, and credits. This is the same style and everything, just like I said a little more options and such :wink:

ImJtagModz
FlakyModz
TheTechGame Community
Se7ensins Community
iKonroi
Zoobzy

(xSeb420 wasn't an actual credit, he just wanted to get his name in a menu)

Ahhh. Look edge bypasses in there too. Lol

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh. Look edge bypasses in there too. Lol
MrModz1999 not Edge :wink: 
I can't seem to find or make a toggle function in this menu base :c, after all this is just an update though. But I do plan in the actual v2 to change the appearance, because I think the way it is now is way too basic, and I also plan to make actual toggable options. I just have to make a toggle function.

DaVibezVirus

DaVibezVirus

Da REAL Vibez © V13ES-YT ®™EST! 2014=17150 + 17559
Reaction score
Sin$
MrModz1999 not Edge :wink: 

I can't seem to find or make a toggle function in this menu base :c, after all this is just an update though. But I do plan in the actual v2 to change the appearance, because I think the way it is now is way too basic, and I also plan to make actual toggable options. I just have to make a toggle function.
Oh. Mi bad.

Im Leroy

Im Leroy

I'm just Testing Stuff.
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like you don't know what you are doing because you have a toggle option for noclip but then you use two options for every other function in that sub menu. Also I'm guessing infections are not toggles and messages are just for the client who selects it. Try inproving that.

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
you know that you just need a boolean to make things toggleable?
I don't know how to make that :tongue:, I am just getting familiar with C++ coding. If you could tell me how, that would be greatly appreciated 
Oh. Mi bad.
You're all good bruh 
It seems like you don't know what you are doing because you have a toggle option for noclip but then you use two options for every other function in that sub menu. Also I'm guessing infections are not toggles and messages are just for the client who selects it. Try inproving that.
I sorta don't know what i'm doing :unsure:, I am still learning. I tried to take the NoClip and GodMode scripts, because their toggles, and make them for stuff like super jump, but I always end up getting an error :frown: 
I don't know how to make that :tongue:, I am just getting familiar with C++ coding. If you could tell me how, that would be greatly appreciated 

You're all good bruh 

I sorta don't know what i'm doing :unsure:, I am still learning. I tried to take the NoClip and GodMode scripts, because their toggles, and make them for stuff like super jump, but I always end up getting an error :frown:. And infections aren't toggable and i'm not too sure about the messages. I tried to do one at the beginning of the game, but got notified with the game freezing :/

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$

You're all good bruh 

I sorta don't know what i'm doing :unsure:, I am still learning. I tried to take the NoClip and GodMode scripts, because their toggles, and make them for stuff like super jump, but I always end up getting an error :frown: 
you coded a menu w/o even knowing booleans!? props to you :biggrin: so basicly a boolean is a statement that either returns true(1) or false(0). to use it for "basic" toggeling you just initialize a new boolean(bool) and then you check if the bool is either true or false and when it is false you do sth and set it to true and so on a example would be:
Code:
bool godMode;
if(!godMode)
{
//code to enable god
godMode = true;
}
else
{
//code to disable god
godMode = false;
}
if you want to make it toggleable for each client seperated u would use an array: bool godMode[18]; this is very basic and can be improved, but just to give you a basic understanding

Medaka

Medaka

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you coded a menu w/o even knowing booleans!? props to you :biggrin: so basicly a boolean is a statement that either returns true(1) or false(0). to use it for "basic" toggeling you just initialize a new boolean(bool) and then you check if the bool is either true or false and when it is false you do sth and set it to true and so on a example would be:
Code:
bool godMode;
if(!godMode)
{
//code to enable god
godMode = true;
}
else
{
//code to disable god
godMode = false;
}
if you want to make it toggleable for each client seperated u would use an array: bool godMode[18]; this is very basic and can be improved, but just to give you a basic understanding
ew

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
bool godMode;
if(!godMode)
{
//code to enable god
godMode = true;
}
else
{
//code to disable god
godMode = false;
}
Ok, thanks man. I will try it out today :tongue:

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep it up man! Ya'all need to stop hating on him because he is one of the few who are making menus for this game now so ye tru keep it up man! 
Also on booleans etc some options (if all client) are like bool ProMod[18]; then the same code as posted above etc

Dwayne Wade

Dwayne Wade

Team AzTec
Reaction score
Sin$
man this isn't much of anything looks like you just added the mods in the the base that se7ensins jtag made, I made a menu with this base too and it looks slick I think gui is the main thing.

Im Leroy

Im Leroy

I'm just Testing Stuff.
Reaction score
Sin$
man this isn't much of anything looks like you just added the mods in the the base that se7ensins jtag made, I made a menu with this base too and it looks slick I think gui is the main thing.
My point of view: GUI should be the least important.

FlakyModz

FlakyModz

Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, yes I did add in mods, but I also added in some of the GUI in there :tongue:

MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
My toggles are so ****ed.. Like they work but when someone enables something, the next person will have to click it multiple times to get it to work. :\

apollyonmods

apollyonmods

HadesLive Founder
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
My toggles are so ****ed.. Like they work but when someone enables something, the next person will have to click it multiple times to get it to work. :\
Mine did that to that's why I am working on tools now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register