What's new

PS4 Until Dawn

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
My roommate and I just pulled an all nighter beating this game. Holy **** was it good. If you own a ps4 it's a definite buy.

note: we finished the game with 2 survivors

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
I have yet to beat it but I am on chapter 6 and its so good dude. I just don't like how sometimes it chooses the answers for you.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My roommate and I just pulled an all nighter beating this game. Holy **** was it good. If you own a ps4 it's a definite buy.

note: we finished the game with 2 survivors
God damn you're fast. So far I still have all of my people, but I am so glad I had pre-ordered it. I'm not entirely sure how to access the bonus chapter but I feel like that is some post-main-story content.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
God damn you're fast. So far I still have all of my people, but I am so glad I had pre-ordered it. I'm not entirely sure how to access the bonus chapter but I feel like that is some post-main-story content.

You got a bonus chapter for pre ordering :O

First game we had 2 survivors.
Second we had everyone except Josh.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You got a bonus chapter for pre ordering :O

First game we had 2 survivors.
Second we had everyone except Josh.
Yessir I did! I don't see a way to access it yet though, so my guess it is a post-game option or just hidden somewhere in the game that I have not gotten to yet

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yessir I did! I don't see a way to access it yet though, so my guess it is a post-game option or just hidden somewhere in the game that I have not gotten to yet

You totally gotta update me on what it is when you get to it

Tom Joad

Tom Joad

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I Redbox'ed it the other day. Only got to play it for a little while, but in that short time, I had a freaking blast.

I can't see spending 60 bucks on it with other great games dropping such as the new MGS, but once the price comes down a bit, I'll be sure to grab it.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I Redbox'ed it the other day. Only got to play it for a little while, but in that short time, I had a freaking blast.

I can't see spending 60 bucks on it with other great games dropping such as the new MGS, but once the price comes down a bit, I'll be sure to grab it.

Same thought. The whole game is story based, so once you unlock the story, well there's not much more to it. IMO they'd have more sales if it were released at $40 USD instead of 60

Top Bottom
Login
Register