What's new

Question Unlock everything problem

D

Diiiesel

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm trying to unlock all the armor in halo 4, I don't care about boosting anything else in game.
I extracted my gpd with horizon -> Opened that gpd in both xxse and halo 4 profile editor (both have been unsuccessful) and clicked on unlock all armor -> Saved the modded gpd -> Replaced the old gpd with modded one in horizon -> Saved and rehashed it back to flash drive
However once I try and load up my profile nothing is there. I still have all my old armors but my current one reset back to default. I've read to try and load the game offline so it doesn't reset you but to no avail.
I know it can't be patched because I still see posts about the subject saying it still works, so am I missing a step somewhere in there? Any help would be appreciated as I'm pretty new to this.

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm trying to unlock all the armor in halo 4, I don't care about boosting anything else in game.
I extracted my gpd with horizon -> Opened that gpd in both xxse and halo 4 profile editor (both have been unsuccessful) and clicked on unlock all armor -> Saved the modded gpd -> Replaced the old gpd with modded one in horizon -> Saved and rehashed it back to flash drive
However once I try and load up my profile nothing is there. I still have all my old armors but my current one reset back to default. I've read to try and load the game offline so it doesn't reset you but to no avail.
I know it can't be patched because I still see posts about the subject saying it still works, so am I missing a step somewhere in there? Any help would be appreciated as I'm pretty new to this.

I'm not exactly in the loop of modding Halo 4 anymore, but if anything would work it would most likely be this.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-profile-emergency.959773/page-2#post-7326751

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register