What's new

Solved Unban Halo 3 accounts tool for Permabanned accounts.

• Thread starter xblsuck
  • Start date
  • Views 4,593
X

xblsuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to poke to unban your halo 3 account?

Last edited:
Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao, that's why I've found level boost a year ago, and we released it a month ago LOLOLOL
And Exp and doublexp sections, I can even force Bungie chest to others.
And you said, I have no clue how Halo works. 

Without me, no one will know Halo exp was possible, stop arg with me.
Omg NOBODY IN TEH WOOOOOORLD D:

Godly had this before you just kept it to himself ....lol

Upvote 0
O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
False. How can a french man who eats so many crepes be able to even touch his keyboard lel.
You look like 10 years old. How an American who eating Burgers each days, can move ? 
Omg NOBODY IN TEH WOOOOOORLD D:

Godly had this before you just kept it to himself ....lol
Godly asked me for Halo exp... 
You can't believe I found this by myself, jealous logic I know, you are trying to say someone else found it, I would like to know his "name" LOL.
I'll call this a Ghost.

Upvote 0
Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You look like 10 years old. How an American who eating Burgers each days, can move ? 

Godly asked me for Halo exp... 
You can't believe I found this by myself, jealous logic I know, you are trying to say someone else found it, I would like to know his "name" LOL.
I'll call this a Ghost.
Cool anyways gg its Halo 3 aren't we like on Halo 4 already....anyways

And really you added Burgers into the conversation like who the fuc.k does that lmao?

Upvote 0
XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, are you really going to run your mouth with me lad? I know exactly how it works, infact I know quite a bit about halo. Who even said I mainly focused on COD? - you have literally just picked up an argument for no reason when I was clearly just telling someone from past experience that it does not work on a retail console. OnlyFrag95? you mean GutuModz are you not that guy who tried to put a kv stealer in a class editor? I mean really, come on now. You think you are it because you have a "ban bypass" on a call of duty game, guess what. You are the one that knows nothing sir, you really do puzzle me. You post things around these forums such as "OnlyFrag95 is datbest." like you are some kind of god, you're not. In fact, your name only pops up when someone talks about a ban bypass - seriously, quit the I know it all act.

Ouch, you can't be making much sales huh, I mean, you have to get loads of vouches just so people will believe you "Vouch for me please, you are using my bypass :smile:".

Your Website starts with Xe, that made me giggle.
Refer to my Sig for more information.
Just ignore him, he thinks he knows everything when he doesn't even know PPC.

According to OnlyFag 'lwz' is 'load word' when it actually means 'load word and zero'.
According to OnlyFag 'lis' is 'load immediate stored' (that doesn't even make sense >_>) when it actually means 'load immediate shifted'.

He tried taking credit for a Ghosts bypass he didn't make a while back and now everyone knows he didn't make it. He poked a float in destiny and it screwed with this character so he thinks he is even more l33t. He just posted this on AIM. It obviously wasn't made by him and it sounds like he is implying that he made it seeing as he commented "SWAGGGGG" on it.
KGJIPNZ.png

Upvote 0
O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

According to OnlyFag 'lwz' is 'load word' when it actually means 'load word and zero'.
According to OnlyFag 'lis' is 'load immediate stored' (that doesn't even make sense >_>) when it actually means 'load immediate shifted'.

He tried taking credit for a Ghosts bypass he didn't make a while back and now everyone knows he didn't make it. He poked a float in destiny and it screwed with this character so he thinks he is even more l33t. He just posted this on AIM. It obviously wasn't made by him and it sounds like he is implying that he made it seeing as he commented "SWAGGGGG" on it.
KGJIPNZ.png
I don't even have Destiny, why do you say some fakes about me ?

Upvote 0
Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't come on se7ensins and start thinking you are the ****, when clearly these people just owned your ***. Did you also really just take the picture I posted and started to take credit? - I made that and do you know what? I don't go round thinking I'm l33t . 
Please use the following link https://translate.google.com/

If you haven't heard of it, it's pretty nifty it converts languages into other languages - I know it's incredible.

Upvote 0
O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SWAGGGGG : http://i.imgur.com/KGJIPNZ.png
It means, your tool is ****** 
Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't come on se7ensins and start thinking you are the ****, when clearly these people just owned your ***. Did you also really just take the picture I posted and started to take credit? - I made that and do you know what? I don't go round thinking I'm l33t . 

Please use the following link https://translate.google.com/

If you haven't heard of it, it's pretty nifty it converts languages into other languages - I know it's incredible.
No one owned my work.
Tell me who helped me for Halo ? No one. That's true.

Upvote 0
X

xblsuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who the hell said anything about COD except from you? I have made a simple bypass for the "ban hammer" which I presume is what is being talked about and all it is 1 No Operation. That is it.

You want proof? sure thing, a new Halo tool is about to be released soon ,that includes ban bypass and changing plates, map detection ect.

KGJIPNZ.png
that looks like apparitionNET i cant wait for you guys to release it Krazaki!

Upvote 0
crabbycrabcrab

crabbycrabcrab

Enthusiast
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

KGJIPNZ.png
Is this real? If so where can i get this?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register