What's new

Solved Unanning console from Halo 3 Matchmaking?

• Thread starter GTORacer
  • Start date
  • Views 3,232
G

GTORacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i got my xbox comming back tuesday from the RROD attempt, pretty sure i am not getting a new xbox, so i was wondering if anyone knew any ways i could bypass the console halo 3 matchmacking ban

Also, i dont have enough money to do the walmart trick, and i cant even get 2 rides there :frown:

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think there's any way possible because Bungie has their own servers and you can't just call up Bungie and tell them to unban you. You would have to make a new gamertag.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
HangtimePro said:
I don't think there's any way possible because Bungie has their own servers and you can't just call up Bungie and tell them to unban you. You would have to make a new gamertag.

He's console banned.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I found this on a different site:
907FDD16

Legueux of gx-mod.com informed us that Zouzzz managed to unban his Xbox 360 console from LIVE on their forums by swapping the keyvault of his banned Xbox360 with the keyvault of another (not banned) Xbox 360.
However it's not something that everyone out there can do (yet) as you'll need your CPU key (via Hypervisor Exploit and if you got banned it means you're on the latest kernel so you'll need to perform the 'Timing Attack' to downgrade first). You'll also need all the tools to read/flash your Xbox 360 NAND (with the Infectus chip for example).

Here are the things he tried:
* downgrade banned 5787 PAL to 4532 NTSC U, updated again to 5787 via HD. Still banned.
* downgrade banned 5787 PAL to 1888 PAL, updated again to 5787 via HD. Still banned.
* Patched his original 1888 PAL dump with the last number of the Xbox 360 serial in the keyvault (location A0 to AB) changed. Still banned.
* Patched his original 1888 PAL dump with the all the numbers of the Xbox 360 serial in the keyvault changed. Still banned.
* Replaced the full keyvault in his original 1888 PAL dump of the banned console with a keyvault of an unbanned console. Connected to LIVE OK, updated to latest kernel online OK, still connects fine to LIVE.

B

Beezy 4 sheezy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
lol He isnt going to do that......
That would cost him like 60$ at the least.
Then his other xbox would be banned so whats the point.
So no thats retarded.

B

Beezy 4 sheezy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
no that is the only way.
he would actually need an xbox with an old update. Like 06....
So gl paying 500$ for a linux xbox....

C

crank dat curry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Beezy 4 sheezy said:
lol He isnt going to do that......
That would cost him like 60$ at the least.
Then his other xbox would be banned so whats the point.
So no thats retarded.

No. Actually what you do is go to Ebay.com search "AS IS XBOX 360", some give the serial number. There you go :biggrin:!

Top Bottom
Login
Register