1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

ULTRAMEGABIT.VS.FILEHASTE!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by XDrChaseACULAX, Jan 22, 2014 with 2 replies and 633 views.

1. XDrChaseACULAX

XDrChaseACULAX Enthusiast

Hey guys and gals, I'm back again this is your boy XDrChaseACULAX, seems to be I got my RGH back up and running again, aside from the occasional sticky disk tray -Spurt Spurt- XD
    I was wondering, what is the better file hosting for downloading games from well everyone knows where to get their games from ;) ULTRMEGABIT.com or FileHaste.com?
    What is your personal opinion?
    Also, does anyone have a promo code to UltraMegabit? Does it give you a discount or what? If so, pass that along to me please and thank you.

Regards, your favorite person in the world,
    XDrChaseACULAX

XOXOXOXO
  2. Supremejudge115

Supremejudge115 Newbie

I Just got out of a Little bit of an Ordeal with Filehaste They have an Unsually method of Cancelling their 1 month Premium Recurring Payment Method, and horrible Customer Service. Im not to sure about Ultramegabit but Oteupload Now known as Filehaste has Major issues and would say stay away. :)
  3. Cynder

Cynder Member

I use IPTorrent as they require people to seed there torrents, and is always legit