• Start date
  • Views 134,051
Status
Not open for further replies.
DubbyDesigns

DubbyDesigns

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a list of all of the modding tools every modder should have. I will list the programs with short descriptions and at the bottom of this post will be a link for all of the programs in one .rar file. Click on the name of the file to download the individual program.

Please note: Some of these programs might come up as a false positive. This is normal, if you do not trust me run the program with Sandboxie, which can be download here. Sandboxie allows you to run the program but will let the program attack your computer if there is malicious content in the program.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?wad0k6nz7jvu4mm

Virus Scan
04c7a1165a6a457dc32535214d5aa8e6.png

Credit: Here

H

Hummer

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a big list. Maybe you could post a little more on each program?

Ten After Two

Ten After Two

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if the sandboxie allows programs that are said to be virused to run, there is no point because if it really does then your just letting your computer get attacked and f**ked up

Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy Neutron

( . Y . )
Reaction score
Sin$
if the sandboxie allows programs that are said to be virused to run, there is no point because if it really does then your just letting your computer get attacked and f**ked up
Sandboxie is a VM. :blink:

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
only 1 rep for this big list <_<

nice work and a great place to get all the tools you need

C

chrisridyard

Reaction score
Sin$
I will admit this is a great list of modding tools, but for me personally I will not attempt to download anything from mediafire, I have Eclipse, Modio, Horizon and Willowtree from another source. I have tried to download from mediafire before but my antivirus/internet security will not accept anything from them due to being heavily unsafe.

I use Norton, have always used and trusted norton since I first acquired a desktop pc now use it on my laptop, only 1 thing wrong with norton and that is it uses a lot of power to run, even in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register