Free Ultimate List of Xbox 360 Modding Tools

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Tools' started by DubbyDesigns, Jul 27, 2011 with 5 replies and 56,982 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DubbyDesigns

DubbyDesigns Newbie

Ratings:
    +19
    Here is a list of all of the modding tools every modder should have. I will list the programs with short descriptions and at the bottom of this post will be a link for all of the programs in one .rar file. Click on the name of the file to download the individual program.

Please note: Some of these programs might come up as a false positive. This is normal, if you do not trust me run the program with Sandboxie, which can be download [You don't have permission to view this link. Click to gain temporary access.]. Sandboxie allows you to run the program but will let the program attack your computer if there is malicious content in the program.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?wad0k6nz7jvu4mm

Virus Scan
    [​IMG]

Credit: [You don't have permission to view this link. Click to gain temporary access.]

• Like Like x 13
  2. Hummer

Hummer Newbie

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats a big list. Maybe you could post a little more on each program?

3. Ten After Two

Ten After Two Enthusiast

Ratings:
    +24
    if the sandboxie allows programs that are said to be virused to run, there is no point because if it really does then your just letting your computer get attacked and f**ked up

4. Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy Neutron ( . Y . )

Ratings:
    +357
    Sandboxie is a VM. :blink:

5. Dr Death

Dr Death Member

Ratings:
    +212
    only 1 rep for this big list <_<

nice work and a great place to get all the tools you need

6. chrisridyard

chrisridyard Newbie

Ratings:
    +3
    I will admit this is a great list of modding tools, but for me personally I will not attempt to download anything from mediafire, I have Eclipse, Modio, Horizon and Willowtree from another source. I have tried to download from mediafire before but my antivirus/internet security will not accept anything from them due to being heavily unsafe.

I use Norton, have always used and trusted norton since I first acquired a desktop pc now use it on my laptop, only 1 thing wrong with norton and that is it uses a lot of power to run, even in the background.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.