• Views 3,530
Status
Not open for further replies.
Codename Ghost

Codename Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been "Booting" for 2 years and still have never done anything but DRDoS attacks.
I've built a Lagswitch onto my controller but it disconnects me after about 2.5-3 seconds which is not long enough in Halo 4 to successfully get a kill, and flip the switch back.

My current set-up is simple, LANC and IPStresser with a 20 minute 2,000 Mbps plan.

I'M TRYING TO USE UDP-LAG TO SUCCESSFULLY LAG PEOPLE, WITHOUT THEM BEING KICKED FROM THE GAME.

From what I understand, UDP will act as a timed lag switch, flooding the targets and then giving it recover time before the next flood, but that is only my best guess.
Now, my questions are...
1: What is "Flood Time"/What is the best "Flood time"? I have from 1 second - 5 minutes.
2: What is "Recover Time"/What is the best "Recover Time"? I have from 1 second - 5 minutes.
3: What is the best packet size to successfully lag people, without taking them out of the game?

Please Help, Thanks!

iiShez

iiShez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If u don't want to hit them offline have it for a smaller mbps and a steady time say on advanced warfare I hit with 50mbps for 3 minutes and the game lags like crazy, but if u go higher/longer. Your victim will be offline :biggrin: if your looking to just lag a game you should download a lag switch only...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register