What's new

Solved [Tutorial] Skip/Bypass prologue when using a SPRX mod menu.

• Thread starter amermstwntd2
  • Start date
  • Views 13,794
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello fellow Sinners,
I will be helping you skip\bypass the dreaded prologue while using a SPRX menu on GTAV.

First of all, you will only have to do this once per user on your PS3.
Things you will need
1. 100% completion save data.
2. Jailbroken PS3 with multiman installed
3. Filezilla ftp client
4. A PC

If your sprx menu is already in devhdd0:\tmp, then you will have to uninstall the sprx by moving it to your pc (only the SPRX files/file).
1. Connect to your laptop or pc via Filezilla.
2. Go to devhdd0:\tmp and find your SPRX then make a backup on your pc and then delete it off your ps3.
3.Copy the save data via usb (MAKE SURE it's for your region BLUS\BLES) to the desired users ps3 save data.
4. Load GTA V to story mode and save the game in a new slot or 2 just to be sure.
5. Quit the game.
6. Load multiman and connect to Filezilla to put your SPRX back in the tmp folder.
7. Load GTA V.
You will still be at the bank in prologue, but when you go to the pause screen instead of gta online saying you have to play the prologue to access gta online. It will just let you go to gta online from the bank. (The game recognizes the save data but it can't load it, so that's why you will still be at the prolouge).
Hope you all find this guide helpful.
(Leave me a like if this helped you)

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello fellow Sinners,
I will be helping you skip\bypass the dreaded prologue while using a SPRX menu on GTAV.

First of all, you will only have to do this once per user on your PS3.
Things you will need
1. 100% completion save data.
2. Jailbroken PS3 with multiman installed
3. Filezilla ftp client
4. A PC

If your sprx menu is already in devhdd0:\tmp, then you will have to uninstall the sprx by moving it to your pc (only the SPRX files/file).
1. Connect to your laptop or pc via Filezilla.
2. Go to devhdd0:\tmp and find your SPRX then make a backup on your pc and then delete it off your ps3.
3.Copy the save data via usb (MAKE SURE it's for your region BLUS\BLES) to the desired users ps3 save data.
4. Load GTA V to story mode and save the game in a new slot or 2 just to be sure.
5. Quit the game.
6. Load multiman and connect to Filezilla to put your SPRX back in the tmp folder.
7. Load GTA V.
You will still be at the bank in prologue, but when you go to the pause screen instead of gta online saying you have to play the prologue to access gta online. It will just let you go to gta online from the bank. (The game recognizes the save data but it can't load it, so that's why you will still be at the prolouge).
Hope you all find this guide helpful.
(Leave me a like if this helped you)

Thanks for the tutorial! Question, does it still work?

Upvote 0
Y

you know

Reaction score
Sin$
but i cant play online what to do and when i put sprx my savegame start from the first mission

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
but i cant play online what to do and when i put sprx my savegame start from the first mission
If you did like I posted then you will still be at the first mission but you can just pause the game and go to online then GO. It shouldn't give you an error saying you need to complete prologue.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register