What's new

Tutorial [Tutorial]How to system link with other modders

R

ryanb248

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't sign up, whats the security question answer?

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Bright Idea AzzidReign Jr Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
i got mine to work but when i click the guide button it show the normal dash guide not the FSD Dash

Sounds like your missing a plugin did you use the link I put up?
Hey, I've got a problem. I can't even sign into my JQE account. No error message or anything happens when I click link to account. I've even tried using my friend's account to login (to see if the account wasn't registered) and that failed as well.

If anybody could help me, I would greatly appreciate it :smile:
I'm not 100% sure what you mean it should just say linked successfully or something along them lines, you might have already linked it try load a game using and testing it and make sure the details are correct.

I can't sign up, whats the security question answer?
The security answer for what?

Dawge

SurgeModding

Rich MOFO
Modder Free Hoster Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like your missing a plugin did you use the link I put up?

I'm not 100% sure what you mean it should just say linked successfully or something along them lines, you might have already linked it try load a game using and testing it and make sure the details are correct.

The security answer for what?

im on the new dash so i dont have dashalunch but i got the guide to work but i cant join anyone

Da Botch

Da Botch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

What I mean is that every time I enter the correct information for my JQE account and press 'Link Console', nothing happens. No error message, it doesn't say that it has connected, it just doesn't do anything. I thought it might have been that the account was messed up, so I made a new one. Still no luck. I even tried with a friend's account, who I know has LiNK working, and that didn't work at all.

D

danoria

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, it's all ok for me..the only problem is I can't join any room on jqe360 and my xbox location is always offline. As I said the ports and the connection are ok, no problems. Anyone can help me?
thanks

D

danoria

Reaction score
Sin$
guys, why I can't click the "Sistem Link" selection? The words are white and it doen't go. What can I do?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched?
No, but if you follow this tutorial, you might not get this to work.
You might need to do port forwarding. You can do a test in FSD Plugin settings.

And if your game freezes when you try to join a game, downloads the avatar update, it helps.

N

Nissix

Reaction score
Sin$
No, but if you follow this tutorial, you might not get this to work.
You might need to do port forwarding. You can do a test in FSD Plugin settings.

And if your game freezes when you try to join a game, downloads the avatar update, it helps.

16a4oc9.jpg

Do you see the "Processor" "Graphics" etc. I don't have that when I press the guide button. It doesn't show Freestyle home and system link either.

KingFizzi

KingFizzi

Been in the game since '96
Reaction score
Sin$
16a4oc9.jpg

Do you see the "Processor" "Graphics" etc. I don't have that when I press the guide button. It doesn't show Freestyle home and system link either.
same here dude. Idk why, it's pretty annoying tbh. I even reinstalled the latest FSD with all the plugins and everything :frown:

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Bright Idea AzzidReign Jr Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched?
16a4oc9.jpg

same here dude. Idk why, it's pretty annoying tbh. I even reinstalled the latest FSD with all the plugins and everything :frown:

I haven't updated this thread for a very long time but when I get some spare time I will get round to it. The tutorial is still a rough guide but you may have to update a few things and update the plugins manually.

Myro Mercado

Myro Mercado

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Peeps i know this is an old thread but will i not get banned for using LiNK on my RGH Xbox? i'm using an Xbox Live Account but its not connected to Live just on Internet will Microsoft detect my account and ban it? if so what happens to my RGH console?

G_Azzas

G_Azzas

#TeamDianite
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Peeps i know this is an old thread but will i not get banned for using LiNK on my RGH Xbox? i'm using an Xbox Live Account but its not connected to Live just on Internet will Microsoft detect my account and ban it? if so what happens to my RGH console?
no LiNK has nothing to do with xbox live so you can't get banned.

gatekeeper1122

gatekeeper1122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
even thoe this post may be 3 years old but is the website to create an account on JQE360.com dead? i cant seem to find the website anymore & my xbox 360 jtag wont download the game covers is there something else like free style dash i should be using?

LordV

LordV

Reaction score
Sin$
after I join a room in System Link, it wont find any rooms in "join room" :c - Modern Warfare 3

XxKeNeTicxX

XxKeNeTicxX

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have that system link option when I press on the middle button of the controller, what should I do?!?!

Top Bottom
Login
Register