What's new

Tutorial [Tutorial]How to system link with other modders

thetechnation

AM A BAD MAN

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to the login it should be in the settings and click connect to LiNK then load up a game you would like to use it on and it should work. If not check to see that the LiNK plugin is set to always on.
thanks i had already got it though i had to forward my ports xd

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Bright Idea AzzidReign Jr Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
I can barely ever find anyone on this:frown:
Hopefully more people use it, Mw2 is fun to mess around with on Tu6 but no one ever plays hopefully more people see this tutorial and start using it more, atm most people play mw3 and black ops 2. you can look on the website to see what games people are playing.

thetechnation

AM A BAD MAN

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully more people use it, Mw2 is fun to mess around with on Tu6 but no one ever plays hopefully more people see this tutorial and start using it more, atm most people play mw3 and black ops 2. you can look on the website to see what games people are playing.
i love the old school mod menus

s7Maniac

s7Maniac

Online Lobby Hoster!
Free Hoster Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i need help i did all of the steps but when im on MW2 in systemlink it wont let me select system link on my guide?

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score
Sin$
i need help i did all of the steps but when im on MW2 in systemlink it wont let me select system link on my guide?
Sounds like you haven't connected to LiNK did you sign in and click connect to LiNK?

s7Maniac

s7Maniac

Online Lobby Hoster!
Free Hoster Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like you haven't connected to LiNK did you sign in and click connect to LiNK?
i clicked connect console and it said succesfully configured to servers
can you help me on skype? i can let you see my RGH over skype call with my recording device

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score
Sin$
i clicked connect console and it said succesfully configured to servers
can you help me on skype? i can let you see my RGH over skype call with my recording device
I have to go out now but I will try help you a bit later my skype is in my sig just leave a message saying your se7ensins name.

Dawge

SurgeModding

Rich MOFO
Modder Free Hoster Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for posting this i remember when u helped me get tu8 to work and thank you for that if u need help with anything rec or anything let me know ill help and also im trying to start a customer base but if u can help me so i can do recovs and be able to buy xbls let me know if u can help me

rahulmadhan

rahulmadhan

Reaction score
Sin$
@oDazzy
am using jtag slim everything is fine it passes the router n stuff
when i use system link in BO2 it shows unable to join game session
am using beetel 450 tc1 modem all setting are fine
plz help
thanx 
by pressing xbox button there is no friend or message option too
i can give u my mail id so that u can talk to me over mail !

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score
Sin$

Ok the reason you cant join a game is because the ping is to high its similar to the reason why you can't join some peoples games on xbox live because the connection isn't strong enough, Try different host and games I will come on at some point if you want to see if you can join me most people have been able to so far, also the messages and friends section is suppose to be faded out because it has not been put in that is something we may see in the future.

Top Bottom
Login
Register