What's new

Tutorial [Tutorial]How to system link with other modders

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Bright Idea AzzidReign Jr Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
New Link http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=451

Dashlauch download

Ok guys I'm going to walk you through system linking with other modders and help you with things you will need to do.

Ok first you will need to get freestyle dash 3 on your JTAG/RGH a download can be found here Download just place it on your HDD and run the default.xex

Once you have Freestyle dash you want to scroll up twice on the dashboard and you should see setup.
Click on settings then general settings and press a on JQE360.com

It should look like this
14a94b4.jpg

Now you are going to want to go to your laptop/pc and signup to http://link.jqe360.com/

Once done login on you pc then enter your username and password on your JTAG/RGH and click link console.

Now that's done load up the game you want to system link on and press the xbox button on your controller. Click system link then find a room to join.

16a4oc9.jpg

2ajnxah.jpg

No one is playing system link on Tu6 atm but you should be able to join the game of people in the same room as you so you and a friend should be able to play with each other.

This works with other games such as black ops 2 which has around 100 people at a time so you should be able to find games

If you need further help or have suggestions to improve this thread let me know and I will update it.

Last edited:
TasTyCommuniTy

TasTyCommuniTy

Reaction score
Sin$
When u trying to sign up you have to answer a security quiestion :frown: IT SAYS: "What Team brought you this site?"
What should i answer????
Please help nothing's working :frown:

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

Team ZZ9 Founder
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you join other people games using this,i add people as a friend and my friend list still not available and so is not my messages.

Last edited:
D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you join other people games using this,i add people as a friend and my friend list still not available and so is not my messages.
You join a room and then go to system link like you would if was joining a retail and if other people are playing and you have a connection to each other you should be able to join.

Rockstar North

ZynqedJTAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dashlauch download

Ok guys I'm going to walk you through system linking with other modders and help you with things you will need to do.

Ok first you will need to get freestyle dash 3 on your JTAG/RGH a download can be found here Download just place it on your HDD and run the default.xex

Once you have Freestyle dash you want to scroll up twice on the dashboard and you should see setup.
Click on settings then general settings and press a on JQE360.com

It should look like this
14a94b4.jpg

Now you are going to want to go to your laptop/pc and signup to http://link.jqe360.com/

Once done login on you pc then enter your username and password on your JTAG/RGH and click link console.

Now that's done load up the game you want to system link on and press the xbox button on your controller. Click system link then find a room to join.

16a4oc9.jpg

2ajnxah.jpg

No one is playing system link on Tu6 atm but you should be able to join the game of people in the same room as you so you and a friend should be able to play with each other.

This works with other games such as black ops 2 which has around 100 people at a time so you should be able to find games

If you need further help or have suggestions to improve this thread let me know and I will update it.

Do you need to be ONLINE on you RGH?

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score
Sin$
For people who get timed out error when joining system link your not doing nothing wrong its just you can't connect to the person so try turn of things using your connection such as your retail and try again. And you need to be on the same title update as other people to find there lobby.

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

Team ZZ9 Founder
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Some one fancy testing this with see if i can join games as when i try there never know one there.

OhJordansMods

OhJordansMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One question okay? i click system link on FREESTYLE and i can users so i have added them but how do i join them? i want to join there game

D a i s y

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score
Sin$
One question okay? i click system link on FREESTYLE and i can users so i have added them but how do i join them? i want to join there game
Join the room then click join in system link like you would connecting to a second xbox.

Top Bottom
Login
Register