• Thread starter Dudecjl2
  • Start date
  • Views 2,710
Dudecjl2

Dudecjl2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have never seen snaking before you can watch this video (Not made by me) to see what snaking looks like. After you see what snaking looks like how to do it,pros and cons. Pros:When you snake on your screen it looks like your crouching and standing up,but on other peoples screens you are laying down,so if you do this behind cars,or anything you can hide behind.This gives you an advantage because you can see them and shoot with a 1-2 second delay before they see you. Cons: When you are first starting off you have to take a hand off and cant really fire,until you use thumb. Okay so now answering the question "How to Snake". There are two methods we will call the first one beginners method. So to do the beginners method hold your left hand on the controller normal, now take your right hand off and set your middle finger on B and your pointer finger on A. Now to snake you hold down B and right before you lay down double tap A (It will look like a T-bag. Then let go of B and redo. Now for advanced method set your thumb in between B and A and do the same thing.If you have any questions let me know

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have never seen snaking before you can watch this video (Not made by me) to see what snaking looks like. After you see what snaking looks like how to do it,pros and cons. Pros:When you snake on your screen it looks like your crouching and standing up,but on other peoples screens you are laying down,so if you do this behind cars,or anything you can hide behind.This gives you an advantage because you can see them and shoot with a 1-2 second delay before they see you. Cons: When you are first starting off you have to take a hand off and cant really fire,until you use thumb. Okay so now answering the question "How to Snake". There are two methods we will call the first one beginners method. So to do the beginners method hold your left hand on the controller normal, now take your right hand off and set your middle finger on B and your pointer finger on A. Now to snake you hold down B and right before you lay down double tap A (It will look like a T-bag. Then let go of B and redo. Now for advanced method set your thumb in between B and A and do the same thing.If you have any questions let me know

I did this with my two friends yesterday, hearing online players reactions is priceless.

Top Bottom
Login
Register