What's new

Tutorial [Tutorial] How To Clean JTAG / RGH HV (Works for 17150)

• Thread starter Chr0m3 x MoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 53,117
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe Dwack Dwack was referring to after you have already cleaned the XeBuild patches. He was responding to a post about cleaning 100C0-100F0 hashes, then states that the only dirty HASH would be 0x100F0, which is correct. If he was just saying that you could dump the hypervisor from an RGH and clean the payload at 0x32500, you would be correct. Also, your two bulleted points make absolutely no sense and are completely vague. The first one is vague, but I was able to come to the conclusion that you were talking about the first bolded section. I have already debunked that statement above. As for the second point you attempted to make (assuming you are referring to the second bolded portion, but once again, vague), you simply did not write that in English so I can't exactly debunk that theory since the preposition "in" makes no sense at all. The hashes at 0x100C0, 0x100D0, and 0x100E0 are all clean on a dumped hypervisor from an RGH. Then, he continues to state that the only dirty HASH (note: hash, not referring to xebuild patches here) would be 0x100F0, which is absolutely correct. You continue to attempt to prove people with a much greater knowledge base than you incorrect, but each time you look like even more of a fool. Good day.

If he was just saying that you could dump the hypervisor from an RGH and clean the payload at 0x32500, you would be correct.

The only part you would need to clean is the 0x32500.

That's excatly what he said.

Straight Record

Straight Record

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe Dwack Dwack was referring to after you have already cleaned the XeBuild patches. He was responding to a post about cleaning 100C0-100F0 hashes, then states that the only dirty HASH would be 0x100F0, which is correct. If he was just saying that you could dump the hypervisor from an RGH and clean the payload at 0x32500, you would be correct. Also, your two bulleted points make absolutely no sense and are completely vague. The first one is vague, but I was able to come to the conclusion that you were talking about the first bolded section. I have already debunked that statement above. As for the second point you attempted to make (assuming you are referring to the second bolded portion, but once again, vague), you simply did not write that in English so I can't exactly debunk that theory since the preposition "in" makes no sense at all. The hashes at 0x100C0, 0x100D0, and 0x100E0 are all clean on a dumped hypervisor from an RGH. Then, he continues to state that the only dirty HASH (note: hash, not referring to xebuild patches here) would be 0x100F0, which is absolutely correct. You continue to attempt to prove people with a much greater knowledge base than you incorrect, but each time you look like even more of a fool. Good day.

Mmm, maybe you two aren't as friendly towards each other as I originally thought, you took the time to write a passage that possibly will embarrass him and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
would it work to use xboxlivelogons 16767 xosc offline files with the 17148 cleaned hv, and would it go on and not ban my kv, was the hv the only thing needed updated?
Haven't been keeping up with all this .. but i'm going to go ahead and assume it will be OK.

H

H7SA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
would it work to use xboxlivelogons 16767 xosc offline files with the 17148 cleaned hv, and would it go on and not ban my kv, was the hv the only thing needed updated?
Probably not since XAM has changed. Unless they hook by oridinals and use ResolveFunction with XamExecuteChallenge + 0x16C to patch the call to MmGetPhysicalAddress. They also may have a dashlock. You can try, though.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree. I think we should tell how to gen 100F0. That might force their hand to change something
I was thinking maybe just having the 100F0 hash public like I just did would hopefully make them change it.

RapMyCat

RapMyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking maybe just having the 100F0 hash public like I just did would hopefully make them change it.
Well you should have thought of that last dash....Like what's the difference between 2 dashed ago and now? People are just getting generous all of a sudden...

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see how this tutorial has anything to do with "common sense." Maybe this sort of thing is easy for you or for others, but everyone starts somewhere. There is no need to be condescending and accuse someone of lacking common sense just because they don't understand something about modding that you do.
#Rekt
Bruv
Nospam

Thanks Chr0m3.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you should have thought of that last dash....Like what's the difference between 2 dashed ago and now? People are just getting generous all of a sudden...
Well this last update was supposed to be a big security update according to everyone and their dog. So I was hoping it would be. It wasn't so now it's all public.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me set the record straight here, I wasn't accusing anyone specific of lacking common sense, I was simply saying that all information could be obtained on this forum and elsewhere and OP simply put it all together for people who lack the processing capabilities to preform research. So all in all, thanks for banning me on such moronic grounds.
I did not ban you. I am just a Diet Moderator and cannot ban anyone. Judging by how you have conducted yourself in the past, you probably had either spammed for flamed somewhere and now the infractions were handled.

Also, you said, "Chr0m3 spoon fed everyone who lacks common sense lol." That sounds like you're saying that anyone who does not know how to clean an HV without use of this tutorial lacks common sense. As I have said before, that is quite an audacious and condescending notion to make.

RapMyCat

RapMyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this last update was supposed to be a big security update according to everyone and their dog. So I was hoping it would be. It wasn't so now it's all public.
This should have been public long ago why hide it from the community to cheat online .... oh wait this is not the ps3 scene we have to hide everything or we might get ddosed or doxed.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
This should have been public long ago why hide it from the community to cheat online .... oh wait this is not the ps3 scene we have to hide everything or we might get ddosed or doxed.
What is the point in saying it should of been released ages ago? You should be thankful I took the time to share this information with everyone..

Your message is a little unclear first you call me a fame whore and write to me on skype saying that I was dumb for releasing this (insinuating you didn't ever want it released) now you are saying it should of been released ages ago?

All I'm saying is who cares the information has been shared now..

Advert 7s

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just order a pizza and be glad your back online.

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not ban you. I am just a Diet Moderator and cannot ban anyone. Judging by how you have conducted yourself in the past, you probably had either spammed for flamed somewhere and now the infractions were handled.

Also, you said, "Chr0m3 spoon fed everyone who lacks common sense lol." That sounds like you're saying that anyone who does not know how to clean an HV without use of this tutorial lacks common sense. As I have said before, that is quite an audacious and condescending notion to make.

Its quite obvious he is on another account :wink: lol inb4 ban

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Programmer A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
damn my program is still getting some use, sweet. miss my jtag.

Best part is, i have no idea what happened to the source of that program. thought i backed it up but guess not.... hope it never needs to be updated i guess

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Programmer A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, you're still alive?!
lmao ya. i hardly get on anymore though since my jtag died. plus i had anyone i used to talk to just add me on facebook so i had no need to get on.

plus gotta say, looking back at all the stuff i used to do and post, i was just hella immature and needed to calm down. i was just a little **** man lol. sorry Dwack Dwack and who ever else i used to bother haha

Last edited:
Liability

Liability

Often imitated never duplicated.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure this will get the ball rolling with updating things. Or, thy probably don't care anymore.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial is no longer going to give you a clean HV as 100F0 changed on 17150.

Dwack Dwack TGK It's finally been done :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register