• Start date
  • Views 650
G

GodLy-FeaR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Overshield Glitch in Matchmaking

I'm sure that most people know how to do this glitch but I did not see a thread on it so...

This works in any MM game with an overshield and is very useful in Team Doubles.

Step 1. Grab any kind of equipment (regen, power drain, bubble shield).

Step 2. Make sure that you have an AR and go to the OS.

Step 3. Now do this exactly, crouch when you are about 3 feet from the OS (doesn't have to be exact), stay crouching the whole time and slowly creep towards the OS while shooting at it with your AR, then right before you touch the OS hit and hold the reload button.

Step 4. If this worked correctly you should have dropped the equipment you picked up earlier and swapped it for the OS, you didn't do it right if your shields turn green.

Step 5. The downside of this glitch is that you have to be on any equipment to bring the OS out and use it; but it is still very useful to suprise your enemies and if you die your OS comes out and your teammate can pick it up where you die.

Note: You cannot be host to do this glitch.

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tut, I knew about this but never knew how to do it.

C

Cor Evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend told me about it on saturday and we tried it and it doesnt work if your host (with our method)

Basically one of us just went over the Overshield, Camo, Custom, ..etc and pressed down the reload button while having an equipment (kinda like you explained). Works, but not like 100% every time, more like 2 tries to get it to work.

Still nice tut we will definately try this out too. :biggrin:

G

GodLy-FeaR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend told me about it on saturday and we tried it and it doesnt work if your host (with our method)

Basically one of us just went over the Overshield, Camo, Custom, ..etc and pressed down the reload button while having an equipment (kinda like you explained). Works, but not like 100% every time, more like 2 tries to get it to work.

Still nice tut we will definately try this out too. :biggrin:

All I know is that this works for me everytime maybe you just have to have the special touch?

Top Bottom
Login
Register