6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I went to remove my payment option and I get this
81903b71dd4aa8207625b8bc0c194746.png

But when I go to subscriptions I can apparently get another month of Xbox Live for free
9475ea224f6700c82943180fe793f07e.png

This thing is seriously glitching out or something

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$

But when I go to subscriptions I can apparently get another month of Xbox Live for free

Are you using a link to get to the subscription area because there is a link that allows you to get one months free, also you always have to remove your subscription renewal first it won't charge you if it does just call them they will work it out.

M

MrTyThaJoker

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks I been using this method for a while now in till today but bancore is starting to ask for more security so its not going work we need more website like bancore if you happened to know anymore please let me know

J

john925

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins c;
today i have a very awesome tutorial to get free 1 month xbox live membership without paying any $_$
i used this method for about 7 months of free membership c;

So lets begin :

Requirements :
Bancore Account " Virtual Visa Account " | Register here : https://bancore.com
Xbox live account " US or Ireland " i didn't test the others c;

So once you have setup your bancore account
Just click on these links :

US Accounts : http://bit.ly/18Awm9U

Ireland Accounts : http://bit.ly/1tomJ4i

Basically what are these links is a exploit of a promotion link from microsoft
to get a free 1 month

If the links didn't work try to change the region of your account to United states in the bottom of xbox.com website

also try to change the region in the link

The orginal US Link :
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions?Campaign=gff-live-welcome-offer&cid=gff-live-welcome-offer&ru=https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Campaign/gff-live-welcome-offer/BillingInformation&aru=https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Campaign/gff-live-welcome-offer/BillingInformation
~
http://pastebin.com/4RkWe1kz

Since i got an another Ireland account i changed to en-US to en-IE <- which is Ireland
~~~

Then you will be redirected to the purchase page
you will notice that the 1 month subscription is only $0.00 ! which is free :biggrin:

image.png

~~

Select it and then you will be asked for a credit card information
just don't worry , we already have a virtual credit card that we registered in bancore.com
use your account information

* If you don't know the postal code of your country , just select New York and the code is :12345
if you complete filling the info , select the card and you will have a free 1 month xbox live membership

BUT WAIT !! : DO NOT FORGET TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC RENEWAL !
yea make sure you turn off auto-renewal on your account to do this again & again & again .

on your account click on " Subscriptions "
and then click " Cancel automatic payment "

image.png

~~
Also if the method didn't work on PC
try to do it in your mobile and should works fine .

Hope you Enjoy c; !

What do you put as your card info?

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
How do i use the credit card i made in bancore

D

Digital Chaos

Reaction score
Sin$
So did they recently change the setup on bancore? I cant get a card number without making a deposit of some sort. Any one have a spare card number around? or am I doing something wrong?

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The 1 Month FREE Trial option is not available when I click it :c
Change your locale on your Xbox to USA ,then whilst signed out with your account that has card details on it.
Then On the dash go to Explore Xbox and hover on Xbox gold and sign in continue.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed. Still works!
Are you sure cause all the links are dead on the op ??

I get webpage moved to another place 
Change your locale on your Xbox to USA ,then whilst signed out with your account that has card details on it.
Then On the dash go to Explore Xbox and hover on Xbox gold and sign in continue.
This don't work any more the 1 month method you are talking about

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is only for fresh account remember that

Also i tried this on pc , the subscription went through just it never actually went through to the account xbox support see i have the 1 month but i don't confused 

Same has happened with me man confused to f***

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
This is only for fresh account remember that

Also i tried this on pc , the subscription went through just it never actually went through to the account xbox support see i have the 1 month but i don't confused 

Same has happened with me man confused to ****
I literally ditched the account and never looked back lol.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Contact them via chat and tell them you redeemed to 1 month but its not working on your account , i just did this and got my 1 month code :smile: does not work all the time just go through every trouble shooting step they give you and say its not helping as they will be able to see the subscription on there side , they just canceled mine and give me the code

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Contact them via chat and tell them you redeemed to 1 month but its not working on your account , i just did this and got my 1 month code :smile: does not work all the time just go through every trouble shooting step they give you and say its not helping as they will be able to see the subscription on there side , they just canceled mine and give me the code
No point now.

Velocity DunK

Velocity DunK

Don't PM me about Netflix Accounts.....
Reaction score
Sin$
Im getting this help me please

Start Using Your Virtual Card Now

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
EXP xx/xx CVV xxx
Siyabend Karakaz
Balance: 0.0
Account: SILVER+Free Upgrade
To activate and start using your virtual card, please top up your balance in one of the following ways:
Top up by Bancore Voucher
Deposit funds with a Bancore voucher, and top up your Bancore virtual VISA in a fast and secure manner. Bancore vouchers can be purchased on Bancore partners' sites or in retail.

Top up by Ukash
You can add cash to your Bancore Virtual VISA with a Ukash voucher. Ukash is a cash payment method allowing you to make payments online. Ukash is sold in 50 countries, to find the nearest distributor please visit ukash.com

Top up by Bank Transfer
Deposit funds to your Bancore virtual VISA by bank transfer form any bank globally. Currently Bancore supports 5 direct bank accounts in 5 countries and one account for international transfers.

Request Money
You can request money from friends and family, allowing them to transfer money directly to your Bancore virtual VISA. With a few steps you can request money from your Bancore account. When recipient has accepted and paid your money request, the money will be instantly deposited to your virtual VISA.

Send Invoice
With a Bancore account you can issue an invoice requesting any amount allowed within your account limits. You can create order lines and add VAT for the professional invoice appearance. When the recipient has paid the invoice within the Bancore system, the amount is instantly transferred to your Bancore virtual VISA.

Velocity DunK

Velocity DunK

Don't PM me about Netflix Accounts.....
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do it over and over again with one account?
btw. Works fine in Germany

Top Bottom
Login
Register