[TUT] Injecting ROMs into WADs

Discussion in 'Wii Modding' started by Nothinbeter2do, Jan 20, 2009 with 2 replies and 16,795 views.

1. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Injecting ROMs into WADs
    Made by Nothinbeter2do

Things needed:

I can't link you to these because they are warez. Just search Google.

*You CAN NOT inject a N64 ROM that requires the expansion pack.
    ** Your WAD file must be larger then your ROM file. Sin & Punishment is recommended for N64 games. Donkey Kong is recommended for NES games.

Tutorial using Impaler's Wad Injector:

1. Download your ROM and WAD, if you want, put them in the ImpalerWadCreator folder.

2. Start up Impaler's Wad Injector. Once it opens, select what kind of ROM you are injecting. Then locate the your ROM and WAD files. Finally, enter a channel name at the bottom.

[​IMG]

3. Click inject. Some windows will pop up one will ask you to type Y or N. Press Y to inject the ROM.

4. Your new WAD file will appear in the RESULTS folder.

Tutorial using Auto Injectuwad Injector v3:

1. Download your ROM and WAD, put them in the Auto Injectuwad Injector v3 folder.

2. Start Auto Injectuwad Injector v3. At the top click Console Mode and then select what kind of ROM you are injecting. It will load all the console ROMs for the console you selected. Click the ROM and WAD you want. Finally, enter a channel name.

[​IMG]

3. Click inject. Some windows will pop up one will ask you to type Y or N. Press Y to inject the ROM.

4. Your new WAD file will appear in the Auto Injectuwad Injector v3 folder.

If you have any questions add me on AIM or post here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxrFdXli44Q&"]YouTube Video[/ame]
  2. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

You might want to add to edit the banner and save images you need to use Banner tools, which is more complicated and if you mess up the banner you will brick your Wii
  3. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

I might make a separate tutorial, maybe.