1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

[TUT] How to use MW2 Modded Xp Files (Fix Dirty Disc Error)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Trammell, Jan 8, 2010 with 17 replies and 5,541 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trammell

Trammell Banned

JTAG Xbox Tutorial

I was trying to help someone out yesterday get the files loaded for the MW2 Xp mod and I knew the files I had gave hime worked so he kept trying and trying and finnaly I asked him if he had extracted the ISO files and he said no. Well I thought this was common knowledge but I guess not so here is how to use the files if you get dirty disc error

Must Supply your own modded files for this tut
    How To Use
    1)Get a MW2 ISO And Extract All Files Using Modio's ISO Exploer Or any 360 ISO Explorer

2)Inject The code_post_gfx_mp.ff and the default_mp.XeX into the folder you extracted the ISO files to.
    3)Place files on an external hard drive
    4)Go to XeX loader and start MW2
    5)Go to a private match and invite your friends or if you dont have those some 7S members Start the match and press the buttons you assigned for the mod or if some one else wrote it the buttons they assigned

I do not condone pirating do not download a ISO unless you legally own the game.

I know this statement is going to confuse people but you can inject the modded files into the iso but doing that you will get banned for flashed firmware before you get banned for using the loader.

3 people like this.
  2. decima7e

decima7e Seasoned Member

extracting the iso files really has nothing to do with it. Maybe he just wasn't putting in the defaultmp.xex after injecting code_post_gfx_mp.ff, and that was causing the error.

3. Trammell

Trammell Banned

From what he told me he had put the ISO and and the modded files and was trying to load it like that.

This is what his folder set up would like, Modern Warfare 2 ISO Folder>Contents>MW2.iso code_post_gfx_mp.ff mp_default.xex

So when he was trying to boot it he was trying to boot the XeX file which had no access to the other modern warfare 2 files therefore could not read the data so it gave him unreadable disc everytime.

2 people like this.
  4. shanegillespie2

shanegillespie2 Contributor

Lmfao sorry i had to tell you i love your sig! comedic!!

5. Up Your Viva

Up Your Viva Seasoned Member

So does this mean you can xp mod without having a jtagged xbox 360, as long as you have a flashed xbox 360.

6. iTZz Xx SM3G xX

iTZz Xx SM3G xX Enthusiast

jtag is flashed isnt it :?
    But yes

7. conman10

conman10 Banned

that arron would be a no

8. Monarchy2

Monarchy2 Enthusiast

Useful, But it'd be nice to have a little more information... This isn't really a tut, just a fix.

9. njfliiboy

njfliiboy Newbie

nice .

10. shanegillespie2

shanegillespie2 Contributor

no you cant do it with just a flashed xbox. has to be jtag hacked.

11. struders

struders Enthusiast

so.. sorry but if i have a jtag'd xbox how do i do all of this stuff i.e 10th mod

Hello, Well am working on my JTAG and have not got all the parts yet :frown: however i am confident i can do it. I have been sent the file that in has the 10th hack file in it.
    Contents: Code_post_gfx_mp.ff
    Default_mp.xex
    Patch_mp.ff
    Ok i dont know if thats all i need im just wondering how to use it, how do i install XBReboot if that what i need and if so how do i use the files ive got on it? Also how do i know which buttons its assigned to?

EDIT: Also this is a very n00b question but where do i inject the files as i have 3 folders, and is inject just insert?

Thanks reply back
    Kyle

12. JSellY678

JSellY678 Blow Some Trees

why does this tutorial not mention the patch.ff file? i thought u needed to inject that along with the default and code post?

13. chrOnicstide

chrOnicstide Enthusiast

no **** sherlock.

14. Trammell

Trammell Banned

Check the post date we we not modding the patch_mp.ff yet

15. JSellY678

JSellY678 Blow Some Trees

Can i put all of my mods in the patch and then have the XP mod in my code post? i heard that is the best way to do it..

16. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Member

You weren't tehe :smile:

17. JAKEBDR123

JAKEBDR123 Newbie

can u help me i have the 100% iso on my hdd and i can brouse the files with xport can i put the modded xex files and code post in there

18. public enemy

public enemy Enthusiast

number 2 is a little foggy to me can you just explain that more because when i edit mine it just saves as a Patch_Mp.ff i don't have all those extras can you please help and also number 3 can also just be a USB right? i just don't know how to copy that from USB to Xexmenu help please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.