Sin$
Nice!

Razzile

kamizoom

‮☄I wonder what this does‮☄
Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
it's good to see this thread still going for almost a year now. I will update it with new methods including mobile substrate soon-ish :tongue:

diskreet

diskreet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried the IDa hack and im lost.. LoL.. first i got a pop up saying that the codes are encrypted. i clicked ok anyways. after that im lost. not sure what to look for... obvious stuff like money or coins or upgrades etc. doesn't get any results.

Razzile

kamizoom

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried the IDa hack and im lost.. LoL.. first i got a pop up saying that the codes are encrypted. i clicked ok anyways. after that im lost. not sure what to look for... obvious stuff like money or coins or upgrades etc. doesn't get any results.
oh yea you need to use a cracked binary as stock ones are encrypted. I forgot to mention that sorry

diskreet

diskreet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you don't know how to crack apps? trust me google has A LOT of tuts on that :tongue:

yeah i actually dont know how to crack stuff thats why am reading tutorials. Hehehe... but im trying to learn. I'll look it up.. Thanks.

Razzile

kamizoom

Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty neat, so this works on any apple product?
I am not sure about macs but it works on any iOS device

EDIT: Just noticed some outdated info in the tutorial. you no longer need to sign binaries on iOS 6 so ldone is not required anymore. and also IDA 6.4 is out :smile:

if any of you are looking for a good game to try out the IDA method on, Zenonia 5 is a good game to try out (however don't go over the top as you might get banned)

LORDGRIME

LORDGRIME

Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure about macs but it works on any iOS device

EDIT: Just noticed some outdated info in the tutorial. you no longer need to sign binaries on iOS 6 so ldone is not required anymore. and also IDA 6.4 is out :smile:

if any of you are looking for a good game to try out the IDA method on, Zenonia 5 is a good game to try out (however don't go over the top as you might get banned)

Hey I'm new to all of this and not very computer savy and would like to thank you for this tutorial but I having a difficult time understanding it. I would like to hack CK Zombies Origins 2, is it even possible to hack this game?

Razzile

kamizoom

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm new to all of this and not very computer savy and would like to thank you for this tutorial but I having a difficult time understanding it. I would like to hack CK Zombies Origins 2, is it even possible to hack this game?

it's always possible, but this sounds like quite a hard game to hack

D

Daluna

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Kamizoom. Great tut and I'm about to get started on Ida. Looking for a little advice first though, hope its not too much trouble. I've learned that memory editing server based games is a waste of time. So the main way to hack these games is with an IAP hack. Is this right.
Have you or do you know of any one who has attempted the Total Domination app?
It's a classic "if you can afford to spend lots of money then you'll win" game!

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You Love Me xD
How about you add Mobile Substrate hacking to this list. Yeah, I know it is much more advanced but it is also the best type of Hacking in my opinion. It's much more creative and gives other hackers what options to hack in such game. It's much more authentic then every other style of hacking. (In my opinion)

Razzile

kamizoom

Reaction score
Sin$
How about you add Mobile Substrate hacking to this list. Yeah, I know it is much more advanced but it is also the best type of Hacking in my opinion. It's much more creative and gives other hackers what options to hack in such game. It's much more authentic then every other style of hacking. (In my opinion)

I am currently working on a huge PDF on mobile substrate covering everything from logos to very low level stuff :smile: probably won't be finished in the foreseeable future though

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently working on a huge PDF on mobile substrate covering everything from logos to very low level stuff :smile: probably won't be finished in the foreseeable future though

Just came a little..... Great lol I love Mobile substrate hacks the most. They make everything better and worst >:biggrin:

F

Faolonbear

Reaction score
Sin$
Well...ok lol a few questions here... Are these all done on a laptop/computer/PC? Can you help find download links to those? Jailbreaking required? Any and all games are hackable using the last method? Care to explain the hex editing thing (yes I'm a noob "cheater" lol ) Any other advice/ tips? :biggrin: Hope you respond ^^

Razzile

Razzile

Reaction score
Sin$
Well...ok lol a few questions here... Are these all done on a laptop/computer/PC? Can you help find download links to those? Jailbreaking required? Any and all games are hackable using the last method? Care to explain the hex editing thing (yes I'm a noob "cheater" lol ) Any other advice/ tips? :biggrin: Hope you respond ^^

the plist one can be done on device using iFile or a different file browser. the rest I would recommend doing on PC. for IDA hacks jailbreaking is required (unless you have an apple developer account) and you can hack all games with IDA but sometimes it can be extremely difficult. :smile:

F

Faolonbear

Reaction score
Sin$
the plist one can be done on device using iFile or a different file browser. the rest I would recommend doing on PC. for IDA hacks jailbreaking is required (unless you have an apple developer account) and you can hack all games with IDA but sometimes it can be extremely difficult. :smile:
Ok.. So well where can I get iFile for device?

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok.. So well where can I get iFile for device?

After you jailbreak your iDevice, go into Cydia and click "Search" on the bottom bar and simply type iFile in the search bar. The version that's on the Cydia store is paid, but many other repos such as ihacksrepo. To add a new repo first click on the Manage tab, click sources, Edit, Add. In the pop up the "http://" should already be there. Just type in ihacksrepo.com so the box says this "http://ihacksrepo.com". After the repo is added, go back to search and a free version should come up. There is no difference in the amount of features unlocked, it is simply a cracked version. Much like cracked games on thepiratebay.

F

Faolonbear

Reaction score
Sin$
After you jailbreak your iDevice, go into Cydia and click "Search" on the bottom bar and simply type iFile in the search bar. The version that's on the Cydia store is paid, but many other repos such as ihacksrepo. To add a new repo first click on the Manage tab, click sources, Edit, Add. In the pop up the "http://" should already be there. Just type in ihacksrepo.com so the box says this "http://ihacksrepo.com". After the repo is added, go back to search and a free version should come up. There is no difference in the amount of features unlocked, it is simply a cracked version. Much like cracked games on thepiratebay.
Major complicated but ill get started lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register