Tutorial [Tut] How to get Locus helm using a windows computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuCKuS

RuCKuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works fine for me, Win 7 Home Premium. Make sure you don't search for KOTH, gotta search Halo 4 King of the Hill (it usually finds it as soon as I hit the 'K' in king).

poopinouttacos

poopinouttacos

The Taco Master
Reaction score
Sin$
According to a lot of posts in the thread, this requires Windows Vista SP2. There may or may not be a work-around for it, unfortunately, I don't know.
I'm going to see if it'll work on windows 8

Sallos

dualkiller

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
i got the app running but i cant find any hills, does this still work?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
i got the app running but i cant find any hills, does this still work?

Yes it does, I just tried it.

Make sure you use the GPS spoofer app, then find a couple of 7-11's that are in the middle of nowhere. Hope this helps.

Sallos

dualkiller

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it does, I just tried it.

Make sure you use the GPS spoofer app, then find a couple of 7-11's that are in the middle of nowhere. Hope this helps.
i've had the gps spoofer working for a while now but im a noob with it; in which order do i put the coordinates in and do i tick any of the boxes on the right?

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i've had the gps spoofer working for a while now but im a noob with it; in which order do i put the coordinates in and do i tick any of the boxes on the right?

Run the spoofer first.
Put in the coordinates (no specific order, just type both Lat and Long with the duration to 9999.
Check the box for "spoof real location too". Leave the random location box unchecked.
Press "start spoofing".
Then start the KoH app.

It should work then.

Sallos

dualkiller

Reaction score
Sin$
Run the spoofer first.
Put in the coordinates (no specific order, just type both Lat and Long with the duration to 9999.
Check the box for "spoof real location too". Leave the random location box unchecked.
Press "start spoofing".
Then start the KoH app.

It should work then.
i finally got it to work, when putting int he coordinates, i kept forgetting to put the minus (-) symbol in it. i feel like an idiot now

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i finally got it to work, when putting int he coordinates, i kept forgetting to put the minus (-) symbol in it. i feel like an idiot now

Haha. Well i'm glad you got it working now! Good luck getting your Helmet

RatedRBen

RatedRBen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got all of this working but the small print on the king of the hill website said you could only get rewards up until the end of last december :/

murph fish

murph fish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What rated Ben said this method still works however you will receive no helmet double xp dashboard theme or emblem all rewards were done with as of December 31st 2012

RuCKuS

RuCKuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What rated Ben said this method still works however you will receive no helmet double xp dashboard theme or emblem all rewards were done with as of December 31st 2012
Is this confirmed? I haven't tested it lately, but I was still hoping to find a droid and farm some 2xp codes before the end of January (when the 2xp code entering will be done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register