[Tut] How to get Locus helm using a windows computer

Discussion in 'Halo 4' started by Eon89, Nov 10, 2012 with 351 replies and 32,653 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

LOCUS HELMET NOT FOCUS

If you have issues try running Bluestacks as administrator and making sure it is not still running in the task bar. This is a beta program so expect a few hiccups.

1. Download Bluestacks: Link

2. On Bluestacks download the app Location Spoofer.

3. On Bluestacks download the app Halo 4 King of the Hill.

4. Go to google maps and find a 7/11, right click where it is on the map, choose the "what's here" option, and now take the gps coordinates in the search bar and put them into the Location Spoofer App, make sure you check to over ride the normal gps and time to 9999.

5. Now try to start the Halo app.

6. More than likely it failed. So restart Bluestacks, restart the spoof, and try the Halo app again. You can also run as administrator but didn't seem to affect it for me.

7. Repeat step 5 until it works. If you are on a hill stop here.

8. If you are not on a hill for some reason that 7/11 is not in the promo. Try a random one or try to locate the one that the app points to, it is up to you.

Here is how it will look when completed:
    [​IMG]

This way everyone should be able to try for this helmet and I don't see a reason why you couldn't also boost multiple to sell on ebay for $15 a piece, current going price, if you choose to.

I hope this is helpful I figured this out for myself earlier so thought I would share even though I am sure some of you are already doing it.

If anyone found his helpful and has an extra dlc code that isn't from walmart I would love to have that for my account.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
    The I Shadow I, Druig, TKDK4 and 19 others like this.
  2. Pianoking

Pianoking Enthusiast

My computer is broken currently and won't be fixed for awhile. I'm not some new guy here trying to get a code but can you possibly send me on through pm? I have a female acatar code.....
    Eon89 likes this.
  3. LT B MONEY

LT B MONEY Enthusiast

*locus helmet
  4. Xtro

Xtro Lara Croft

so we dont need a iphone for this?
  5. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Oops my bad. Can't edit it :(

No you do not and you do not need an android phone either just follow the steps I listed.
  6. Pianoking

Pianoking Enthusiast

Please help? :/ I mean I have the 14 day and female code left :/ if you want something....
  7. Xtro

Xtro Lara Croft

and how long would this take? and would i be able to get the other bonuses aswell? and maybe even multiple codes?
  8. Dog

Dog Banned

Requires Windows Vista SP2 :\
  9. eFrauny

eFrauny Getting There

does this work on mac? i clicked it and it said bluestack for mac... will it work?
  10. xMasterChiefx

xMasterChiefx Unofficial Black Ops 2 Guru.

I can't find it on bluestack?
  11. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

That depends on how many hills you control. Some people got the locus helm in 10 hours of just letting it sit after capturing multiple hills. I see no reason why you couldn't get multiple codes by running this on multiple computers with different accounts.

Works fine on Windows 7 for me and first google search says it has also worked on xp and vista since at least 22 November 2011 unless they decided to change it.
  12. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

I haven't tried since I do not own a mac but if there is bluestack for it I don't see why not.

The spoofer or the Halo app? I just searched "Location Spoofer" and "Halo 4" when I found them.
  13. Dog

Dog Banned

Yea, tried to instlal it twice didn't work.
  14. eFrauny

eFrauny Getting There

i click app store and nothing comes up just a blank thing saying "app store"
  15. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Run as administrator and just keep trying. Bluestacks is in beta so it doesn't work perfectly. Just close the whole program and start over trying to install it. The hassle of installing it only happens once.
  16. xMasterChiefx

Can't find the Halo 4 App itself :(
  17. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

"Halo 4: king of the hill fueled by mountain dew"

That is the name of it on my iphone so I would expect that is also the name on the android store, not going to close bluestacks to look since on hill atm.
  18. xMasterChiefx

Great Living in Australia just sucks! No Double Xp, no nothing. If anyone has a Double XP they give please PM me.
    Link likes this.
  19. Xtro

Xtro Lara Croft

too damn difficult i cant seem to get it to work if anybody can please get me a code pm me please i really really want this helmet!!
  20. Luckshot

Luckshot Enthusiast

MLG ITz Yoshi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.