Xbox 360 [TUT] Forza 4 modding - The basics "JTAG+FLASHED"

• Thread starter D3FEKT
  • Start date
  • Views 22,926
S

sack17

Reaction score
Sin$
hi can anyone help me every time i go to change game.stl ie engine swap mod it says error occured....attempt to write a read only database..any help is appreciated,thanks

The Dolphin

The Dolphin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
D3FEKT, do you know how to edit cars, like big spoilers (or taking the LOTUS spoiler and put on a silvia) and big exhaust, no bumpers. All that visual mods

Zero drift 666

Zero drift 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can sum1 help me edit forza 4 project underground 3.0 so i can add more camber an speed to like DMC

joelrocks987

joelrocks987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does each thing I want to modify have to be done on my PC with a program, like engine swapping or applying manufacturer rims onto other cars or does it work like putting the mods on the disc and doing those things on the game itself?

So, to mess with ride height etc, I have to do with the browser and cant do it ingame?

joelrocks987

joelrocks987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does each thing I want to modify have to be done on my PC with a program, like engine swapping or applying manufacturer rims onto other cars or does it work like putting the mods on the disc and doing those things on the game itself?

So, to mess with ride height etc, I have to do with the browser and cant do it ingame?
Wow, I know all this now but didn't get a reply.

mufasa6896

mufasa6896

Reaction score
Sin$
how doe one go about getting the gamed 
how do you even get your gamedb. file. do i have to put my saved game data on a flash drive and move it over. i dont understand how to get my game data from the 360 to squlite and back again

T

TheAdmiester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how doe one go about getting the gamed 
how do you even get your gamedb. file. do i have to put my saved game data on a flash drive and move it over. i dont understand how to get my game data from the 360 to squlite and back again

The gamedb is part of the game's actual files, not the user data. You can find it in the db folder of your Forza directory, which would be wherever you installed it on your Xbox, or within an ISO file.

mufasa6896

mufasa6896

Reaction score
Sin$
The gamedb is part of the game's actual files, not the user data. You can find it in the db folder of your Forza directory, which would be wherever you installed it on your Xbox, or within an ISO file.
do you have to have a modded xbox to do this?

Vette

Vette

Team Divine
Reaction score
Sin$
every time I go into my cars after editing how wide the rear is on the 240sx the tire it 3ft tall and I cant go in my cars and shuts my rgh off... help? 
do you have to have a modded xbox to do this?
yes

Last edited:
joelrocks987

joelrocks987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
every time I go into my cars after editing how wide the rear is on the 240sx the tire it 3ft tall and I cant go in my cars and shuts my rgh off... help? 

yes
i'm guessing you've edited the wrong table. You want to edit the one that looks like Upgrade_Tyre_width_rear or something like that and add a new a record.

J

JnL

Reaction score
Sin$
can I change the dlc cars too? when I extract the pirs-files I got an "DLCZips" folder and a 27.puboffer file. Inside the DLCZips there are several other zips (like cameras,..) and inside a socalled 27_pri_65.zip I got a similar structure to the original one, with audio, cars, db, UI, wheels. But i can´t properly extract those zip-files...

joelrocks987

joelrocks987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can I change the dlc cars too? when I extract the pirs-files I got an "DLCZips" folder and a 27.puboffer file. Inside the DLCZips there are several other zips (like cameras,..) and inside a socalled 27_pri_65.zip I got a similar structure to the original one, with audio, cars, db, UI, wheels. But i can´t properly extract those zip-files...
Change them to what?

Top Bottom
Login
Register