TU18 Ban Bypass Tool + Public Cheater

• Thread starter Ryan Borland
  • Start date
  • Views 19,829
iDealx

iDealx

Reaction score
Sin$
U don't have to create a new account everytime of u do what I do... All u gotta do is just turn off your console every 30-40 minutes and close the tool and re-do all the steps again.. I hate making new accounts so I rather just do this... Didn't get banned so far.. Essentially im making my account unbannable... I think how the bans are issued is it checks your XUID every so often and if you just reset your console/sign out of your account, and use the bypass again your basically on a fresh account... I'm no coder or nothing but sometime you just figure out the system lol
I personally don't think that would make any difference, but if you're having positive results keep it up.

XeJxrdan

XeJxrdan

☢Trusted Multi Cod and GTA V Hoster☢
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only play on an account with this one bypass for the max of 2 hours then I crash and can't sign back into that account ?
But I'll have to try this bypass out

Volcom89

Volcom89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally don't think that would make any difference, but if you're having positive results keep it up.

Yea I usually would get banned in about an hour and half and I did my method and lasted all day (6 hours) with over 500 kills on my account

Kv buyer

Kv buyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah PS3 is bad se7sins is mainly xbox you can use this bypass on PS3

bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol that made no sense... It's for Xbox 360... I'm not sure if PS3 uses Xex plugins but but its coded for the 360
i believe it uses a anti ban eboot, the eboot is like a xex, they dont have plugins

Sway Kolah13

Sway Kolah13

Reaction score
Sin$
my j-tag didnt start back up after i put infernos.exe as a plugin :frown: but i put the hard drive from the jtag onto my retailed xbox and deleted Xex menu but now the j-tag wont start up, all that comes up is the power symbol but the 4 quarters of the circle dont come up :/ can u help?

Sway Kolah13

Sway Kolah13

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry.... but can i reset it? and i cant put the ini on because my j-tag wont load

Kv buyer

Kv buyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol that made no sense... It's for Xbox 360... I'm not sure if PS3 uses Xex plugins but but its coded for the 360
I didn't mean to say you can use this on PS3 I meant to say that you can't and there are modded lobbies on se7ensins for PS3 and PC

bak0n

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't mean to say you can use this on PS3 I meant to say that you can't and there are modded lobbies on se7ensins for PS3 and PC
obviously there are but why said that in the first place?

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
my j-tag didnt start back up after i put infernos.exe as a plugin :frown: but i put the hard drive from the jtag onto my retailed xbox and deleted Xex menu but now the j-tag wont start up, all that comes up is the power symbol but the 4 quarters of the circle dont come up :/ can u help?
Retail consoles cant read xexmenu. Its there but not showing.

O

OnlyFrag95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A plugin has been released, and this is the bypass in it :
Code:
Jtag.SetMemory(0x82599630, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 });
Jtag.SetMemory(0x822D19E0, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 });
I think that the guy who did it has no clue with what he is doing, because the second offset is useless.

Ryan Borland

Ryan Borland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A plugin has been released, and this is the bypass in it :
Code:
Jtag.SetMemory(0x82599630, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 });
Jtag.SetMemory(0x822D19E0, new byte[] { 0x60, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 });
I think that the guy who did it has no clue with what he is doing, because the second offset is useless.
Whos coding is that lol?

Top Bottom
Login
Register