• Views 78,433
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81360

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Posted over at xbox360iso By "Dwack" since 7s was down just adding it here!

*Updated*
I know I said I was going to include the source but there was too much other code that I didn't feel like removing. You guys shouldn't need the code anyway.
Code:
1.12:
This should be the final build. MP/SP .gsc/.csc files and MP/SP .cfg files. Should also correctly remove read/write/cheat protection. Any problems...well meh :/

update
should do all BO xexs(tu11) and mw2 mp tu6

.cfg files go into the 'raw' folder.

Note** : I started this almost a year ago. I finished it shortly after I made it and then moved on to something else. I recently began cleaning out some old files on my HDD and I came across this. I decided to re-write it and release it to you guys to see what you could do. Please don't come to me with any minor errors, I really don't care about them. :tongue:

So I finally got around to cleaning this up to the point where I thought it could be shared. I never fully reversed what the xex does so I'm not sure just how accurate this is. I tested it for a little after I made it and everything seemed to work just fine. However if you encounter any errors let me know and I will try to get to them.

To use:
Add the DLL as a DashLaunch plugin
Copy the 'raw' folder to the location of your BO xex
Launch BO tu11 xex

The dll hooks the xex loading function and checks the loaded titles titleID, if it matches it applies the hook. So if you don't want to use it you have to remove it as a plugin and reboot.

GSCLoader.rar

i did test and it is working..no errors yet~

PROOF:
1ebfa8e2d0d8520e7908b8031ed4fa09.png

here's a quick tut :

add {RawFileManager} to launch.ini as plugin like so

[QuickLaunchButtons]
BUT_X = Hdd:\Content\0000000000000000\C0DE9999\00080000\C0DE99990F586558
Default = Usb:\FreestyleDash\default.xex

[Settings]
nxemini = true
pingpatch = true

[Plugins]
plugin1 = Usb:\RawFileManager.xex //usb if you on a usb external

then add the (raw) folder to Black Ops Root Directory (Where Default_mp.xex) is located
reboot xbox to allow plugin to become active

Last edited by a moderator:
RapCat

nick2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for putting this up on here!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 81360

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
updated OP with a lil tut..might have missed something..

n9ne

n9ne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
updated OP with a lil tut..might have missed something..
Hey could u possible make a video on how to do it, i can never get those text tuts, like how to do RTC. Its just too hard to understand where to put everything lol.

Also like the other guy said will this actually let the retail connect again?

Cent202020

CentTTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty sick. Does this only work for the default_mp.xex or does it work for single player?

Spec Over There

XDiffuseDsPEcX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When editing the GSC's, do they have a filesize limit? Which GSC did you edit?

D

Deleted member 81360

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think there is a file size limit..i keep getting bad syntax errors..could just be me..not that good at modding ff's

moddin the missions
so far i got nuke bullets credits to whoever posted here i forget :smile:
god mode, no clip...a bunch of dvars,rank set in game only.. some more..
testing my ability to mod the gsc's will have more..going to have some fun with this!

havent tried anything like infections dont really care,,

n9ne

n9ne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think there is a file size limit..i keep getting bad syntax errors..could just be me..not that good at modding ff's

moddin the missions
so far i got nuke bullets credits to whoever posted here i forget :smile:
god mode, no clip...a bunch of dvars,rank set in game only.. some more..
testing my ability to mod the gsc's will have more..going to have some fun with this!

havent tried anything like infections dont really care,,
Hey man i have a few more things i need help with. When i install dashlaunch, while installing it says error can't find launch.ini even though i put it in the folder next to the install.xex and in the folder. also when on freestyle i can't boot any games. i go into file manager/usb1/xbox360games/black ops/ no matter how many times i click on default_mp.xex it won't launch. Please help as i've never used fsd only ever xex menu lol i know im a noob haha.

Cent202020

CentTTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man i have a few more things i need help with. When i install dashlaunch, while installing it says error can't find launch.ini even though i put it in the folder next to the install.xex and in the folder. also when on freestyle i can't boot any games. i go into file manager/usb1/xbox360games/black ops/ no matter how many times i click on default_mp.xex it won't launch. Please help as i've never used fsd only ever xex menu lol i know im a noob haha.

You don't need to use FSD.
Just use XeX Menu.

skreeam

skreeam

Reaction score
Sin$
where do I get the launch.ini to edit? I think I got it from the flash menu in XeX and copied it to my usb to edit. I edited it properly now do I just put it on the root of my HDD? If yes I done that and followed your tutorial, started the game and nothing is different :frown:

Spec Over There

XDiffuseDsPEcX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
where do I get the launch.ini to edit? I think I got it from the flash menu in XeX and copied it to my usb to edit. I edited it properly now do I just put it on the root of my HDD? If yes I done that and followed your tutorial, started the game and nothing is different :frown:
Well you clearly don't know what you are doing so I'll help you out. You need to edit the launch.ini for dashlaunch and then replace it, overwriting the original, and then re-install dashlaunch with the newly edited launch.ini. Once that is done then all the modifications should show up if you added anything to the GSC's.

xXxCrusader58xXx

crusader58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did everything right but i get the black screen f*** :frown:

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2sz586xm1me245b

That one should do both SP/MP.

Hold on somethings wrong lol

MuffMagnet09

MuffMagnet09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dwack I Love you ! i think i seen you posting this on xdk fourms before and was wondering if you left it, thank you for not !

skreeam

skreeam

Reaction score
Sin$
me soo silly, thanks. Just need to learn how to edit the .gsc's now :frown:

ONEILLL

ONEILLL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello everyone.

Could someone explain how raw file manager.

how to load and gsc, which are on file RAW, that is put in the root folder of BO

because I followed the tutorial.

implementation has Dashlaunch days to activate the plugin.

I run BO, with a games syslink or splitscreen.

That a party but I havent normal and no mods, like riding on the picture.:frown:

if someone could explain how it works, it would be very nice.

thank you in advance for your help.:wink:

Excuse me for my bad English.

Spec Over There

XDiffuseDsPEcX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I run BO, with a games syslink or splitscreen.

That a party but I havent normal and no mods, like riding on the picture.:frown:

if someone could explain how it works

I think the picture above that shows the colored text is something that I MOD GAMES added himself to the _missions.gsc. You need to add your own modifications I'm guessing.
This probably just loads the raw files from the folder just as if you were injecting those modded IWD's on MW2 for AlterIWnet.
(are you using google translate by chance?)

ONEILLL

ONEILLL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the picture above that shows the colored text is something that I MOD GAMES added himself to the _missions.gsc. You need to add your own modifications I'm guessing.
This probably just loads the raw files from the folder just as if you were injecting those modded IWD's on MW2 for AlterIWnet.
(are you using google translate by chance?)

yes I used google translate unfortunately.:tongue:

excuse me I do not really understand what you told me!

I understand if I have to change the mission. gsc that's if I'm wrong.

but once you change, how do I start on black ops with raw file manager.xex

You launch it this alone by running the default_mp.xex BO, or should he run otherwise.

Sorry for my noob question.:biggrin:

skreeam

skreeam

Reaction score
Sin$
so by doing this can you get infections back onlne? Also what .gsc would I edit if I wanted to make a patch with infections? I have tried modding a few .gscs then replacing them and my xbox would just get a "Fatal Crash Error" when I try play the map.

D

Deleted member 81360

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yes I used google translate unfortunately.:tongue:

excuse me I do not really understand what you told me!

I understand if I have to change the mission. gsc that's if I'm wrong.

but once you change, how do I start on black ops with raw file manager.xex

You launch it this alone by running the default_mp.xex BO, or should he run otherwise.

Sorry for my noob question.:biggrin:

you dont launch rawfilemanager.xex...you put it in your dashlaunch launch.ini as a plugin on the root of your hdd, then you launch the game like normal with the default_mp.xex , the plugin will run in the background!

the files in the raw folder are not modified in any way..so you will not have mods..start modding them and make sure it works..i used a simple text function to test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register