• Thread starter ECMxVIPER
  • Start date
  • Views 784
ECMxVIPER

ECMxVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It arrived today! Unboxing video will be uploaded soon, having issues editing.
mkcltIt.jpg
cXrqVye.jpg
kWwL91e.jpg
Element18592 T Toothless

ECMxVIPER

ECMxVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you order it to look like mine that I was selling? lol
No, it was the only one he had that had any internal LED's installed, so I bought it. I wanted a limited edition white one, but it was too much for my budget :smile:

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it was the only one he had that had any internal LED's installed, so I bought it. I wanted a limited edition white one, but it was too much for my budget :smile:
Should have asked me. I have a banned retail Limited Edition White Xbox 360. Those are my favorite. I have a huge collection of consoles that are all different and special.

ECMxVIPER

ECMxVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should have asked me. I have a banned retail Limited Edition White Xbox 360. Those are my favorite. I have a huge collection of consoles that are all different and special.
Well I didn't want to wait :smile: I wanted a RGH asap lol. It took a total of 3 days to arrive and 1 day for it to be RGH'd/ROL board done. Element does a good job

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
ECMxVIPER ECMxVIPER I have the White FacePlate left over from switching cases with 2 consoles. Would you like for me to mail you the parts? Pay for shipping and there yours. 
Well I didn't want to wait :smile: I wanted a RGH asap lol. It took a total of 3 days to arrive and 1 day for it to be RGH'd/ROL board done. Element does a good job
Yes I've heard only good reviews from Element18592

ECMxVIPER

ECMxVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ECMxVIPER ECMxVIPER I have the White FacePlate left over from switching cases with 2 consoles. Would you like for me to mail you the parts? Pay for shipping and there yours. 

Yes I've heard only good reviews from Element18592
If anything, could I get the DVD drive cover if you have it? I like the black faceplate :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register