What's new

Discussion transferring accounts (general discussion)

• Thread starter HQModz
  • Start date
  • Views 52,795
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure what menu my friend did it for me.

Ask your friend when the account was created.

xROCKST4R

xROCKST4R

Reaction score
Sin$
Massive Breakthrough, Just Transferred a Rank 1250 with 47 Billion Dollar's but the account was created 1 Month ago, So I think it's to do with account creation :smile:

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Massive Breakthrough, Just Transferred a Rank 1250 with 47 Billion Dollar's but the account was created 1 Month ago, So I think it's to do with account creation :smile:
Yeah, not a huge breakthrough, we know accounts older than a month transfer. The $47bn is interesting though, I got denied for $2bn yesterday.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah my account was older than a month but I got denied with a breach of terms screen. I assumed it was the money.

_Adam

_Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When people are saying the account has to be 30 days old are they referring to the psn account or gta online account?

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm not a big person on proof, I'll pretty much believe you if you say it's true, just because... But I'm curious about the 47bil too. You able to show us this, without photoshopping???

Maybe money is tied in with rank?? The higher the rank the bigger window you have to transfer your bank account...???

Last edited:
F

faraztekken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not a big person on proof, I'll pretty much believe you if you say it's true, just because... But I'm curious about the 47bil too. You able to show us this, without photoshopping???

Maybe money is tied in with rank?? The higher the rank the bigger window you have to transfer your bank account...???
I tried the same rank and money and it didn't worked

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a modded account with rank 124 and 300 mill or so with unlock all, do i need to wait for the character to be 30 days old and then ill be able to transfer?

_Adam

_Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's server sided, because well your gta online account is stored on rockstar servers, so they know when it was created, no getting around that!
I really hope this 30 day thing is legit, I have two accounts I made a couple days ago, tried transfering both but couldn't, so when that 30 day mark rolls around I'll try again and hopefully it works. Still sucks though, don't wanna have to wait a month!!

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
When people are saying the account has to be 30 days old are they referring to the psn account or gta online account?
Psn 
I think it's server sided, because well your gta online account is stored on rockstar servers, so they know when it was created, no getting around that!
I really hope this 30 day thing is legit, I have two accounts I made a couple days ago, tried transfering both but couldn't, so when that 30 day mark rolls around I'll try again and hopefully it works. Still sucks though, don't wanna have to wait a month!!
Wrong. Psn. Cannot manipulate birthrate of psn account. 
W
Sou

Sounds like bunch of BS there is a stat code to change the time you made the character which is out there but ****s are keeping it private.
Wrong. Psn must be 30 days old.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA online account.
Half right, sorry. Psn is foundation upon which the gta character is built. The psn is what has to be 30 days. I could make a character right now and tie it to a psn that is 30 days old and it transfers fine.
It does needn to be adjusted though (gta character) but that can be manipulated. That rock solid foundation though, sadly it cannot be manipulated at at.
So if say someone wanted multiple accounts with worn paints and 3d paints, they would be getting a brand new gta account slapped onto an aged psn frame. That gta character has some tweaks as normal, but it did take some additional oomph to fit it onto that psn frame.:wink: All part of building a custom account.
Edited: To clarify you were not incorrect. Added a little more detail.

Last edited:
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong sorry. Psn is foundation upon which the gta character is built. The psn is what has to be 30 days. I could make a character right now and tie it to a psn that is 30 days old and it transfers fine.
So if say someone wanted multiple accounts with worn paints and 3d paints, they would be getting a brand new gta account slapped onto an aged psn account. :wink:

No need to apologize buddy. :wink: That is good news for me. Busy creating an account that is several years old but i created my second character this month and i was expecting issues. Now i'm sure it will transfer fine. Thx for the info. :thumbsup:

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong sorry. Psn is foundation upon which the gta character is built. The psn is what has to be 30 days. I could make a character right now and tie it to a psn that is 30 days old and it transfers fine.
So if say someone wanted multiple accounts with worn paints and 3d paints, they would be getting a brand new gta account slapped onto an aged psn account. :wink:

I thought it was GTA Accounts too, just from old accounts that ppl claimed they've had on PSN but never created a Gta account and once they did and tried to do an instant transfer, they were denied

Top Bottom
Login
Register