• Views 2,570
RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, it seems as though the leaks about the three new lowriders being released on a one-a-week basis could actually be true. R* has confirmed just an hour ago on Twitter that the Tornado will be coming to Benny's on April 5th...

I guess now we just have to wait for announcements on the other two cars to happen sometime in April.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! That really looks sick! I can't wait to drive this baby around. :biggrin:

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Another slow car for my homing launcher and minigun to feast on.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! That really looks sick! I can't wait to drive this baby around. :biggrin:

I was a little iffy about this car at first, but I may consider buying one after I see what all the customization looks like firsthand. Not to mention it's a Chevy Bel Air which is pretty bada** on its own.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was a little iffy about this car at first, but I may consider buying one after I see what all the customization looks like firsthand. Not to mention it's a Chevy Bel Air which is pretty bada** on its own.

I like driving classy cars around GTA V, and this takes the cake. I might actually start saving up for the other 2 if they're going to look this good! :smile:

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Txman28

Txman28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if we will be able to take the tornado we have now to Benny's to upgrade it?

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There's one way to find out. Drive it to Benny's.

I think he meant that if you already own a Tornado, can you bring said Tornado into Benny's when this becomes available instead of having to purchase a new one.

If that's what you meant Txman28 Txman28 , then I'm pretty positive you'll be able to do that, as all with all previous Lowrider DLCs... we were able to bring a stolen version right into Benny's. I.E. the Sultan, Buccanneer, etc.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he meant that if you already own a Tornado, can you bring said Tornado into Benny's when this becomes available instead of having to purchase a new one.

If that's what you meant Txman28 Txman28 , then I'm pretty positive you'll be able to do that, as all with all previous Lowrider DLCs... we were able to bring a stolen version right into Benny's. I.E. the Sultan, Buccanneer, etc.

Oh, now I understand.

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

You know what BuFu stands for
Reaction score
Sin$
Im over here like HTFU rock*
dsc_0077.jpg

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if we will be able to take the tornado we have now to Benny's to upgrade it?
I would say yes since we were able to do that with previously owned Buccaneers and Sultans.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, it seems as though the leaks about the three new lowriders being released on a one-a-week basis could actually be true. R* has confirmed just an hour ago on Twitter that the Tornado will be coming to Benny's on April 5th...

I guess now we just have to wait for announcements on the other two cars to happen sometime in April.

The cars are released 1 pre week for 3 weeks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register