• Views 12,242
Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not gonna lie, I honestly thought we'd get a little more content than this. I mean, only 10 guns? It's not like we need a truckload like COD, but some variety would be nice. PvZ ($40) & GCI ($15) combined cost less and both shipped with almost twice if not more weaponry. Even then, all the guns are just thrown in, not even categorized. I suppose DLC will add to this. Hopefully.

The campaign seems too much of an afterthought. I guess its the fact that they had to basically cram everything in the 80 second briefing room that I couldn't engage in whatever story they were trying to tell. It was always "kill everyone because they're trying to kill us." There was potential but it was obvious they only wanted this to be an online shooter and not a story teller.

At first, I wasn't concerned about the 6v6 limit but now I see how those complaints are valid. It came to light when I first played one of the gametypes were you only get credited for killing pilots, and saw are cumbersome it could be whipping all over the map and not finding one, just to get killed the moment you give up looking. These maps definitely would be more fitting for at least 10v10, but I couldn't see a titan match with that many orges stomping around.

Overall, I'm surprised by some of the choices they've made, especially being the worshiped COD developers people make them out to be. An example would be going through the menus and stats, I was surprised to see they were fine with cutting out the player & titan models and pasting them randomly. I guess this is due to the lack of customization that they didn't see the need to display a live character model (lack of customization being another let-down for me). This is something I would expect from a talented group that hasn't released a game before. Ever.

So while I'm not disappointed, I was kinda hoping for more given the price. I just can't help but feel like a lot of things are left out, which has me setting up 2 or 3 classes and not changing them until I prestige.

GuCi Instinct

GuCi Instinct

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Complain: something that expresses annoyance or unhappiness or to make a formal accusation or charge.

wait do I have to complain about titanfall? if sooo then.... I hate the fact that this game has taken my life from me and i want it back :smile:

Last edited:
Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Apart from BORING Gameplay the time it takes to actually start a Game is horrible. 90 Seconds Countdown, then another Loading Screen, then the Jump out of the Ship Sequence, making it like 3,5 Minutes. The Game sucks in so many ways, actually I think its rushed, I cant even re-Name my Custom Classes ? Lol?

xWickeDKush420

xWickeDKush420

Reaction score
Sin$
i think the requirements to able to regen are ridiculously stupid and retarded. anyone else think this? its just a pain in the ***..

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are good at the game it shouldnt be too hard.... Not saying im a pro or anything but i find it too easy to get titans

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I just find it horrid that during the regen I have to use stupid and poor guns such as the Shotgun and Smart pistol, stuck at 2nd gen because I refuse point blank to use the shotgun. 
If you are good at the game it shouldnt be too hard.... Not saying im a pro or anything but i find it too easy to get titans
Wait 2minutes and you get a Titan anyway.

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of the challenges are annoying but they don't take that long to do.

DrRenegade

DrRenegade

Master Renegade
Reaction score
Sin$
I just find it horrid that during the regen I have to use stupid and poor guns such as the Shotgun and Smart pistol, stuck at 2nd gen because I refuse point blank to use the shotgun. 

Wait 2minutes and you get a Titan anyway.
Thats the point. Its supposed to push you outside of your comfort zone and into using every weapon by the time you're max prestige. Its trying to get people out of the mindset of, I'm only going to use the carbine because its the best gun, and i'll get all of my kills ever with it.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the point. Its supposed to push you outside of your comfort zone and into using every weapon by the time you're max prestige. Its trying to get people out of the mindset of, I'm only going to use the carbine because its the best gun, and i'll get all of my kills ever with it.
I just hate the shotgun and how underpowered it is, I shot someone from the back with it, (I was behind and I shot there back twice) and they still lived through it..

DrRenegade

DrRenegade

Master Renegade
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hate the shotgun and how underpowered it is, I shot someone from the back with it, (I was behind and I shot there back twice) and they still lived through it..
It takes more than one shot, but it has decent range

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess I'm op with the shotty as I get one shots at CQC so long as they're not 7 ft away

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Shotgun is badass, use it in hardpoint and people come to you xD I also enjoy having a challenge to work towards :smile:

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just don't regen. Doing it one time I understand, for that 'My Generation' achievement, but it seems pretty dumb to keep resetting all of your unlocks and being forced to play the game in ways you don't want to, just for a 0g achievement at max regen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register