What's new

Discussion Thoughts On The New Microsoft Points Hack?...

• Thread starter RedEyedJesus
  • Start date
  • Views 4,826
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Experienced Veteran Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad you learned how to use photoshop today, obviously when it says 1337.

LMAO, its not photoshop do some googling!

Ok so assuming you arent trolling me, is it Jtag/RGH only or what?

Its RGH/JTag, its provided by a server mentioned above...

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
LMAO, its not photoshop do some googling!

Its RGH/JTag, its provided by a server mentioned above...
Ok just wanted to make sure it was(thank god), since this only works on games then this isnt of much use to me since i get all of them for free anyways. If only it worked on DLC :confused:

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This exploit is simply a small improvement over the the method that lets you add any item to your queue. It works by LOCALLY spoofing the amount of credit you have, so that the download will start. The credit does not stick to your account.

You'll notice how when the download is like 99%, it will actually fail for some items. This is when it asks Xbox Live for the XContent header, which has the license descriptors. Since you didn't actually purchase the item, the request will fail, and you will be left with a complete download with a bad header.

There isn't anything to be patched really. Server wise, it's fully secured. There will always be ways to download stuff from Live, but licensing is secure.

It's just a more convenient way of downloading stuff. Otherwise, you can just find the DLC online somewhere.

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok just wanted to make sure it was(thank god), since this only works on games then this isnt of much use to me since i get all of them for free anyways. If only it worked on DLC :confused:

Same i have all the games installed prior to the release but thought i'd buy time to test it and its a shame dlc doesnt work agreed.

This exploit is simply a small improvement over the the method that lets you add any item to your queue. It works by LOCALLY spoofing the amount of credit you have, so that the download will start. The credit does not stick to your account.

You'll notice how when the download is like 99%, it will actually fail for some items. This is when it asks Xbox Live for the XContent header, which has the license descriptors. Since you didn't actually purchase the item, the request will fail, and you will be left with a complete download with a bad header.

There isn't anything to be patched really. Server wise, it's fully secured. There will always be ways to download stuff from Live, but licensing is secure.

Yes that's exactly what it does for DLC & avatar items, gets to 99% and fails. But the games do not fail. The currency does not stick to an account at all.

D

Deleted member 614620

R-717 IS THE BEST REFRIGERANT CHANGE MY MIND
Reaction score
Sin$
so if its for a rgh console what good is that??? rather just use a torrent, and dlc can be unlocked with xm360 your thread is invalid

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
Sin$
so if its for a rgh console what good is that??? rather just use a torrent, and dlc can be unlocked with xm360 your thread is invalid

I'm asking what peoples thoughts are thats all, there are some games you can't get on torrent sites and TBH seeds etc are not an issue with this. So your comment is invalid!

D

Deleted member 614620

R-717 IS THE BEST REFRIGERANT CHANGE MY MIND
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm asking what peoples thoughts are thats all, there are some games you can't get on torrent sites and TBH seeds etc are not an issue with this. So your comment is invalid!
First off how does that make and sense spend all day downloading on xbox or get a torrent, 10 mins later have the game on usb in the console booted up ready to go with dlc hmmmmm think you are incorrect on that. but cute entry :kiss:

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
Sin$
First off how does that make and sense spend all day downloading on xbox or get a torrent, 10 mins later have the game on usb in the console booted up ready to go with dlc hmmmmm think you are incorrect on that. but cute entry :kiss:

Well no because like i said there's torrents that you cant download due to them not having enough seeds for example black ops1, there's loads on torrent sites but next to none of them download fully.

Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Because some ISP providers will give you a warning if you download with torrents and now you have proof you bought it legally lol.

Oh and my thought; pretty bada$$, too bad it only works with games.

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
Sin$
Because some ISP providers will give you a warning if you download with torrents and now you have proof you bought it legally lol.

They said there working on the DLC side of things but we'll see....

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

One word, usenet.

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
It's real, it came from XBL Hammer and is free to download.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
yay using hacked xbox's not at all for what they were for... piracy..

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yay using hacked xbox's not at all for what they were for... piracy..
Its so ironic that the developers of the KK exploit only made linux (Xell) for the Xbox because they wanted it immediately patched to prevent piracy opened up the gateway for thousands of console to be able to run pirated games as well as unsigned code.

HAWK zer0

HAWK zer0

GTA V HOST
Frame In Gold Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It's 100% legit however all its useful for is downloading games onto a jtag/rgh straight from xbox servers.
It only spoofs the amount of credits available in your account.
From my knowledge games will not remain in the download history?

N

Nigels

African Squad
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
its 100% legit, when DarkLive came out domo let me test it out, it didnt let me buy tv shows or movies though.

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
Sin$
I like it, i have downloaded 23 games upto now lol

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
People are going to try and say this is legit?

Lol. I forgot I was born yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register